Chapter 2 Panic Attack

Contains Anxiety attacks if you don't wanna read  about it please skip this chapter and go on to Chapter 3.
POV
"Why" I said softly to myself .

"Y/N, Please I didn't mean to be that harsh it annoyed me and, well I'm very sorry" I could feel the pain and guilt in his voice.

I wiped my tears and started to run I didn't know what to think he did it to protect me but he shouldn't have screamed that loud. I don't know he scared me I saw a side of him I never imagined the angry side.

"No, Please don't go that's not what I meant I don't know why I said that" he said and go out the window following me.

I started to run faster but he still followed I stopped crying but I didn't know what to think or do other than to run. I started to run slower as I couldn't keep running forever. Seeing that player gained speed and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer before I could runaway.

"I can't breathe" I said doing my best to breathe but I hardly could, panic attack I thought I used  to have panic attacks
A year ago as I dealt with very bad anxiety due to some my school etc. I pulled away from player and sat on the floor doing my best to breathe.

Player must have understood what I was going through "try to breathe I know you feel like you just can't but let's try ok ok now try to stay calm I'm not going anywhere please" try he said

I finally started to breathe properly again "Thank you Player" I said and hugged him as we both sat on the sidewalk/pavement( I don't  know how you pronounce it so I put both)

"You don't have to thank me love, you know I love you" He said to me making my heart beat faster.

"Didn't you say you hated me" I asked , as I remembered his words that made my heart ache.

"I didn't know why I said that I was just scared and worried for you I don't want anything to happened to you I love you too much to let them kill you."

"I love you" I said as we sat there hugging each other.

(A/N: This chapter was to spread awareness about anxiety and panic Attacks , if you have anxiety or have dealt with panic attacks do let me know in the comments or as a message as it's something I am going through too and also do you guys want a chapter about Y/N's past ?and as always Thanks you for reading.)

Love
Glitter_princess22