Chapter 6 Carmen to the rescue

A/N:Hi guys I'm sorry I've not updated in a month but here's the new chapter I'll update more frequently from now on
(WARNING:This is after Gray got his memory back I've watched the whole show too I loved it)
Carmen's POV

I sighed out of relief as Graham walked away not realizing that his old friend was standing besides him. *BEEP* rang my phone, I'm in room 502 she said. For a second I wondered why V.I.L.E didn't take her phone away and how she has access to WiFi , she probably hid it and is using cellular data.

I was on my way to the prisoner chamber  when I bumped into another old 'friend' "Puzzle Princess, what are you doing here" asked Tigress. She was smiling so they probably get along, "I'm here to see Y/N , you know I'm good at manipulating people so I think I'll make her go against Carmen." I said  pretending to be the master of  manipulation Puzzle Princess.

"Oh so you didn't hear the change in plan?" She asked confusing me. "So your the fake" she said pulling the mask of my face.  "Well well look who it is Carmen Sandiego." Before she could say anything else I moved away from her but it was strange no V.I.L.E staff was told that I'm here which confused me even more." How did you know it was me" I asked. She grinned, and I ran to the chamber's before she could catch up I got there.

I found room number 502 and rushed in Y/N was stuck to a chair with blood all over her. Coach Brunt that rude woman must have beaten her up. Someone was behind me it was Tigress she locked the door, I looked around for another way out there a window come one Y/N.

Your POV

I don't know how we can get out without using the window but it's a trap wait I have an idea.....

"Umm yeah let's go"  I said . Carmen and I used one of carmen's gadgets which helps us climb walls and we went up.

"Look V.I.L.E faculty it's a trap" Carmen said to me and I looked around Carmen always has a back up plan Ivy and Zach are back up they'll come till them I have to pretend to be on team V.I.L.E.

"Hello  Black sheep" The same beast like woman named Coach Brunt  said as many security guards held Carmen Captive . "Even your little player friend's girlfriend is on our side." She said, I had to keep the act going till the rest of team Red came by. "Look Carmen this is what you get for stealing Player from me" I said then touched the blood on my forehead to show that it is fake. "Stealing Player? Huh and how could you do this to us." She asked not fully processing what I said. I put on my best fake I won  grin.

I watched as she pressed the button on weapon kit, must be the help signal.

Hope you guys liked it