Chapter 5 confused player

A/N: sorry for the Author's note and also sorry for the fact that the last chapter was really short this one will be long I promise plus sorry for the wait hope you enjoy Chapter 5!

Your POV

Coach Brunt was the women who talked to me which I later found out .on and said " Listen kid I know you are just beginning here but you will get your first mission early.

"What is my first mission?" I asked the woman who looked more like a beast than a human. "Feeding cows" , huh? I thought , "Getting Carmen of course" the woman said face palming . I awkwardly laughed and thought wait they are going to make me a student here?! It doesn't really matter because I'll get out of here soon I hope.

"Ok kid we are going to tie you up here in this room" she said signaling me to another room. Then she continued "unlike the room you were in this one is more high tech and the only way to get out is the top window" .

"Why will you keep me there if there's an easy way out?" I asked her. Hopefully they aren't planning to capture Carmen from outside. I thought. But will Carmen even come to rescue me ?! Hopefully .

"She should escape because out of that window is another room, to the person inside it would seem like that's a way out but it will only lead to another room . "So it's an illusion to the person inside." I said "Exactly" she smiled.

"And inside the second room which Carmen will enter, a Team will be there to capture her no escape." She said

Player's POV
"It's all my fault" I said for the millionth time today. "Player please don't blame yourself it wasn't your fault nor Y/N's ,you were trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt but she didn't understand that , but it's ok we will fix it now" she said.

We were in front of V.I.LE's building and Carmen was about to go in and rescue her. Our plan is simple First I hacked V.I.L.E and unlocked the security system some Carmen can get in.Carmen will go in as Puzzle Princess  one of the V.I.LE students Puzzle princess always wears a mask and a pink wig with a crown on her head so it wouldn't be hard for Carmen to look like her , when she enters she will search for Y/N and if all goes right we will get her here in no time and if something goes wrong Carmen will send us a code and Ivy, Zach and I will go for  plan b which is to go in and get Carmen out.

Carmen's POV
I entered the V.I.L.E  building and suddenly felt frustrated all the memories here came flooding  back. I sighed and entered the building dressed as Puzzle Princess.

"Hey mate ,ready for the next mission?,We're going to catch Carmen today, she will be on our team today hopefully." Said a familiar voice .

"Gray" I said as I turned around, "Graham" he corrected. I chuckled just like old times but this time he doesn't know it's me "Yeah I'm ready as I'll ever be" I said faking and excited voice, Puzzle Princess had a very squeaky voice which I mimicked. "Great see ya around" he said "See you around too" I said.

A/N: please comment I love hearing what you guys think and I love replying too thank you.