Chapter 3 Kidnapped

(A/N: Sorry for disappearing my life has been crazy I don't want to bother you with my life so enjoy the chapter )
(IMPORTANT: THIS WAS BEFORE SHADOWSAN CAME TO CARMEN'S SIDE)
Player's POV

We sat on the pavement hugging , I know this is dangerous but I'm too selfish to let her go....

"Aaah" Y/N screamed, to my horror I saw the four faculty heads of V.I.L.E  They grabbed Y/N and tried to grab me but I ran I felt hot tears streaming down my face  ,I wiped my face and ran back home , I knew if I would get caught too we wouldn't make it I needed to escape for here

(Player's house)

I opened my laptop and connected with Carmen and the rest of team red , I informed them about Y/N

"The only place they would've and could've gone is V.I.LE, We should go there . Player please book Three tickets." Carmen said .

"No four, I'm coming too" I said , I can't just leave her I need to save her!

"Too dangerous Player ,you can't come" Carmen told me

"No please I am why she is kidnapped I need to come" I said begging "Please" my voice now shaking .

"Are you sure ?" She asked

"Yess" I practically screamed.

Fine, Four then" Carmen said finally agreeing.

Y/N POV

I cried and did my best to hit them but it didn't work ,they took me to a van and locked me in there. I cried for what seemed like hours. After a while the door opened and a woman with short hair was in front of me.

"Be a good little girl, we aren't going to hurt you we just need to black sheep here" she said in her raspy voice.

I was taken to a room and tied to a chair I cried and screamed but I'm helpless , player was trying to protect me from this I rebelled and now I am stuck here for god knows how long.

A/N: thank you will be uploading more frequently from now on.