FINALE part 1

Your POV
I can't believe it I'm part of V.I.L.E....

Coach Brunt and I tied Carmen up she looked very lost in thought.

"You stay here make sure she doesn't escape" Said the evil coach Brunt.

I nodded my head and waited for her to leave...

"Carmen I'm not in V.I.L.E."I said when I was sure coach Brunt left.

"I was acting so I don't die."I said.

"Hmm Y/N I trust you.....Let's wait for the others to arrive."

I nodded and look out of the window and to my surprise I saw a familiar looking Red head and she definitely was in team red.

"Ivy", I shouted getting her attention she had come to rescue us.

Unfortunately the Window in the room would not open but the window window n the other room was open...

Fortunately the Window was clear so using the fake bloom I had I wrote come to room '502' and Ivy nodded.

Carmen and I ran to room 502 and Ivy was there waiting for us.

Luckily we got out in time....

I saw player who seemed upset ....

Part 1 Finale

Part 2 will be up tomorrow

Thank you for reading and sorry for disappearing for 1 and a half months.

Winter break will start so I'll update on stories more frequently

Also I'm doing a Q and A about this book and me so if you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll answer them in the coming week .