Chapter 1 Bye Bouchard

Y/N POV
A few days after the events, I sat on my bed and stared at my window thinking of the happenings of the previous month how did I end up here from being someone who couldn't care less about love to having a boyfriend!. Suddenly I heard the phone ringing "beep"
"aaah" I screamed shocked by the sound in the quiet room  and picked my phone up "Hello, Player I was just thinking about you."
"Hi" he said his voice sounding distant

"Umm just called to let you know that I want to break up" He said shocking me.

"But we only started dating a week ago" I asked curiously to why he said that.

"I'm sorry I can never speak to you again" He said and hung up.

This isn't my lover , There is something I don't know . I thought.

I decided to do some investigating so I left my house and texted my mom saying I would not be home. I went over to Player's and checked through his window he wasn't in his room. Luckily the window was unlocked so I got in. I just need to know why because I know player and he is not telling me something. As I looked around I heard footsteps, oh no someone's coming. I thought and quickly hid under his bed.

"It's been a long day" I heard Player say as he sat down in his chair "Oh shoot my earphones aren't working luckily moms out so no one but me will hear us" he said taking his earphones off

That was fortunate for me as now I can eavesdrop I know it's a bad habit but when I'm around this guy I can't help it.

"I'm sorry you had to break up with your girlfriend but it's for her own good, V.I.LE knows you now and V.I.L.E could use her to get to you" I heard a female voice which I recognized 'Carmen' I thought.

I'm now worried about Player's safety, "Player" I meant to say it in my head but said it loudly.

"Y/N" player called out confused.

"H-Hey" I said getting out from under the bed.

"What are you doing here do you know how much danger you put yourself in what if they saw you!" He screamed at me.

"Well, I wanted to know what was wrong ok so I came and how the hell do you have the right to be mad!" I yelled back just as harshly.

"Your so annoying you little Brat you are so selfish and I HATE YOU " He screamed way louder than me , I was scared and shocked player isn't the kind of guy who would call me a brat I wouldn't mind it a lot but he said it so loud I'm just glad his mom isn't here she would have heard that.

I felt hot tears escaping from my eyes, I was to shocked to speak.

Player's face quickly turned from angry to guilty "No, that's not what I meant" he said softly.

"Bye, Bouchard" I said and went out of the house from the window .

A/N : First chapter sorry I haven't updated in forever, I had exams and I also tried to improve my style of writting , if you liked the chapter please vote and comment love reading and responding to comments.