Cheerleading

Smut   Fluff   Muggle au

Summary:

Harry was a football player and popular at he's school and Draco was the cheeleading captain of Harry's football team, Dracos rich and sassy and baddie and boujee while Harry is sweet and calm but dumb and Harry betsy hot while Draco is hotTER.

by Tomriddlesbook on Wattpad (I came up with the ending myself  after the sentence: "I didn't think about that" Ron say, so check out the other ending too,)

========================================================

Harry's pov

I was going to my schools football game because i play and when i went there on the field I saw Draco, but he was wearing the exact same cloths from when we had sex in the gym he was wearing the exact same shoes, skirt, shirt, socks, even accessories he even had the same light makeup and his hair was in the exact same way and he was doing the axact same moves.

I still remember the day we had sex it felt like yesterday.

Memory'

I was walking to my class cause I'm late but then I hear a voice and it's coming from the gym I peeked to see it was, Draco he was swaying his hips while his arms are swaying aswell, I've always liked Draco and I got an idea his back was facing me so my plan will go perfect.

I quickly open the door and lock it then I slowly walk to Draco I put my hands on his hips and I sassy my hips aswell then Draco turns around And instead of being schocked or slapping me he just smirked

"Harry what are you doing here you're supposed to be in class" Draco says bopping my nose

That's when the next second Harry's legs around my waist and he's against the wall while his pants are on the floor but he's still wearing his cheerleading outfit and I'm wearing cloths... I'm fucking Draco against the wall i can hear him moan and breath heavily, and it felt hella good I went faster aswell.

After that I out Draco down and he out his pants back in and he faced me smirked and kissed me it wasn't soft but also wasn't rough it was sloppy i liked it when Draco pulled away he looked at me and said

"That was nice thanks" he giggles

He kisses my cheeks and gets out, bloody hell.

Me, our over

Oh yes it felt like it was yesterday then the game starts so I run but I'm to distracted from Dracos dance moves his back was facing me while he was swaying his hips then he turned around but then I got tackled and we lost the match but we had round 2 so I got ready and we started to play I ran and then I heard a voice it sounded like Draco breathing heavily I shake my head and focus on the game and we win then the last round I SHOUT hut hut and then we start playing but then I catch Draco and the cheerleaders gosh they dance hot.

After the game I got to the gym locker with the boys hahahahaha and then we get dressed and they all leave

"Hey why y'all leaving" I ask

"Oh sometimes the cheerleaders change here so we watch them so come on hide quick they're coming" my friend Ron says

I follow them and hide then we hear talking it sound alike the cheerleaders then I see Draco I focus my eyes on him it's a bit foggy but that's alright then they all start to take off there clothes too which reveals their breasts

"Yoo I'll definitely smash Hermione" Ron whispers to me

I laugh and we do our handshake

That's when they take off there skirts to reveal their panties damn Draco looks good half naked.