Dreomione bubble bath

Dreomione TheoxHermionexDraco Bottom Draco

Summary:

DRABBLES chapter 19 Dreomione

By ScoutCassidy on AO3

========================================================
"Patience," Theo murmured into Draco's silky hair, "Just relax." "If you would just move-"
Draco's words were replaced by a loud groan and the sloshing of water over the edge of the tub as Theo gave a warning thrust up into him.
"Don't be a brat, Draco," He growled, earning a soft whimper from the bubble covered blonde.
"I don't want to wait," Draco whined, lifting himself up and down the tiniest increments to relieve
some pressure but was met with a quick swat to his cheek.
"Mi will be so disappointed when I tell her how bad you've been."
Draco's body went rigid, his movements ceasing almost immediately, "P-Please don't tell her."
"Tell me what?"
His silver eyes widened in fear as they met the honey coloured irises he adored so vehemently.
Theo smirked, "He didn't want to wait for you."
A quirk of her brow was enough to know he was fucked, "Th-That's not what I said. Theo's full of sh-"
In the blink of an eye, she had seated herself on the edge of the tub, his cheeks squeezed within the grasp of her hand.
"I think you know that's not his name, love."
The glint in her eye was terrifying, and as desperate as he was to defy Theo, he was helpless under her gaze.
"I'm sorry," He mumbled, "Daddy."