Chapter 13- Glow

I stared at him. Then I noticed he did not have grey eyes. Am I the only one with grey eyes? Does this have to do with my visions? I did see a resemblance though. I then noticed his arm trembling. I looked down at his hand and it was hesitating to pick up the gun from his belt. It seemed like he was trying to fight something. He was trying to fight the chip that was inserted in his neck that traveled to his brain. He is fighting the urge not to kill me.

        I jerked my head back to looking at his face, "Fight it,"

        My heart was racing. When I rushed over to him I knew he was still under Than's allegiance. I was going to grab him and run. Then I would have ripped Sephtis to shreds. Now it is a change of plan. My father had to fight the chip.

        "Fight it dad, fight it!" I grabbed on to my father's shoulders.

        As soon as I grabbed on to him my hands started to glow. I was taken aback and jerked my hands away. Right before I had taken my hands away I saw he was not hesitating to pull the trigger of his gun and letting it go. I put my hands back on his shoulders and my hands started to glow again. I could feel power rushing through my entire body. The power was going from me to him. The glow grew brighter and brighter. I heard werewolf speed coming my way. Wind started rushing.

        "Theron!" Zarola cried out in panic, worry, and shock.

        "What are you doing!" Orvyn yelled over the loud rush of the wind.

        Cedric came running after them; he must have parked the car in the forest, "Theron!" He paused next to me, "Your eyes are glowing!" He gasped.

        The wind burst and took everyone stumbling backwards. The glowing stopped and the wind came to a stop. I felt a little dizzy, my vision became blurry and the blob in front of me fell, so did I.

        "Ron!" I heard someone call out. There was only one person that called me by that name. I could not hold up my head and blacked out.

Sephtis's P.O.V.

        I watched the Drone follow the woman from a distance. Out of nowhere, I see someone standing in front of him. I get out of the car slowly and quietly and hide behind the trees. I see the person whom I now can identify is a woman. She grabbes his shoulders and her hands start to glow.

        "What the?" I whispered.

        The woman jerked her hands away and then put them back on his shoulders. Her hands glowed once more but they glowed brighter and brighter. Others with incredible speed appeared. I was half-surprised. One, I just saw them run with incredible speed, two, I have seen that speed before; Theron. I looked closely at the woman that was holding the Drone's shoulders. Wind started to pick up.

        "Ron," I gapped.

        She was still alive. Wait. How are her hands glowing?! Who are the people she is with? Wait! How is she alive! What does she want with a Drone? The wind burst and took everyone backwards. I saw Ron and the Drone stumble and fall. I ran to make sure it was her, to make sure my eyes were not playing with my head, to make sure that she was ok.

        "Ron!" I yelled.

Authors Note:

HAPPY PIE DAY! This Pie day this year is MEGA Pie day (in my opinion), do you know why? This year we are also counting the year. 3/14/15! Get it? 3.1415. Usually it’s just 3/14, 3.14 but this year it is 3.1415! This is the first and last year like this.

So how did you guys like this chapter?

Vote

Follow

Comment