Chapter 8- Mate

*Sephtis's P.O.V.*

My steps echoed through the halls on my way to Thanatos's office. I took out my ID badge and my shoulders slumped remembering Theron. I slid the ID badge and opened the office door.

     Thanatos looked confused, "Where's Theron?"

    "Dead," I said plainly just staring at him, "She's dead sir."

    "Oh. We have lost great talent. Now it is time to move on to the next. Sephtis, I think it's time to take one of the Drones out."

            "Isn't that to soon sir?"

            "Sephtis, she was a good agent but I'm not going to sulk. Get the next agent. Her life stopped but ours did not. We are still in business. Deal with it. If you cannot get through that simple task then your head might as well be on this desk."

            "That's not necessary. I already forgot her." I lied at that last part.

            "Good. Tomorrow morning bring out Ludwik."

            "Yes sir."

            As I leave the office, Thanatos talking about Drones reminds me of Theron. I wonder which Drone is her father. It never said the name of her father in the file.

*Theron's P.O.V.*

     He was silent and sat back down, "I guess I need to tell you something else."

     "There's something else?"

    Cedric started to get nervous, "I... I..." He stopped what he was about to say and sat there in silence.

    Before I even knew it, he leaned in quickly and kissed me. His hands were on my cheeks while he passionately kissed me. I would have pulled away but his kiss sent tingles through me and I did not want to let go. I kissed him back. I have never felt this way before. Soon his hands traveled down to my waist and I had my arms around his neck. I did not know he felt this way, I did not even know that I felt this way. He continued to kiss me and leaned me on the bed. His kiss is passionate and loving. Soon his hands traveled to my legs. He noticed I was only wearing shorts and growled deeply. His eyes had turned deeply black in lust.

    "Cedric." I breathed. He got off from on top of me and rolled off to the side next to me, his eyes returning to normal.

    "I'm sorry; I can't control myself around you." He said staring at me with adoration. I could see the twinkle in his eyes. I blushed. I never blush. In fact, I had never even blushed. What is he doing to me?

    "You still haven't answered my question."

    "You still haven't figured it out yet?"

    "Stop teasing and just tell me already."

     "I love you."

    I was surprised and shocked; I had no idea what to say. I stared at his blue beautiful eyes. I have never felt this way before for anybody, "but... you've only just met me."

    "And it feels like I've known you for a million years." He pulls me closer. The silly thing was I also felt like I have known him my whole life. "You're my mate Theron."

     "I'm what?"

     "A mate is like a soul mate. You are my soul mate. Every werewolf has one. Once a werewolf turns 18, they will be able to find their mate."

     "What did you want to say at the first party we meet at that bar?"

     "Mate." He smiled and we stared in each other's eyes.