Chapter 22 : Me , Myself and I

" I can't believe I believed everything we had would last So young and naive of me to think she was from your past..." - Beyonce 💁

Jhené POV

Sitting in a cell for hours really fuck up your mentality . My heart is beyond broken and I'm done with Julian . I can't keep putting myself in these types of situations man , not fur love . Love not suppose to do this . Hearing an officer come back and tell me I made bail was everything . I figured it was Julian because I didn't call anybody I was to embarrassed . I walked to the front and I saw Meechie .

" What are you doing here ?" I asked him .

" Did you think I was gone let you rot in this bitch ? Na ma not my style " he replied

I walked up to him and buried my face in his chest . All I could do was sob . How did my life end up so fucked up ?

" I'm so sorry .. I'm just .. A wreck man " I pulled away from Meechie and wiped my face .

" it's cool ma because I'm here for you . Belee That baby girl ."

After I signed a few papers and they gave me my belongings back Meechie walked me to my car . I promised I would call him and pulled away . I couldn't believe Julian didn't even show up . He probably somewhere with that bitch . I just hope he get his shit out my spit man , but for tonight I'll get a room . I didn't even take the risk of going home I headed straight to the hotel . I paid with cash so nobody could find me . Soon as I got to the room I went straight to the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath . I undressed and slid in . All I needed was a little relaxation .

Between being so young and being in love I feel like I was a dumb ass . I should've listen to ma dukes when she told me to stay focus . I feel all those insecurities starting to come back . I sighed and dried off wrapping myself in the hotel robe laying down . I turned on the tv trying to clear my mind .

Julian POV

Y'all don't gotta tell me because I know . I fucked up big time . One thing you can't say is that I don't love Jhené because I do . A nigga just been going through some things . I'm stressed the fuck out man . I dropped Drica off and home and sped home to see if Jhené was still there . I needed her to be there . First thing in the morning I would straighten shit out with the police but now I just wanted to get my wife back . I pulled into the drive way and I didn't see her car . I pulled out my phone and called her . My heart almost dropped because I thought she wouldn't answer .

" Hello ..?" She asked

" baby I'm so sorry ... Please come home ma "

" Julian it's over .. I spent hours in jail and you ain't even post bail for me . Meechie had too ! You was to busy worried bout that bitch ! " she paused and cried " Just get you shit and leave man "

" Baby I'm sorry I swear to god man I'm sorry . I didn't even know you were in jail I was going to the station in the morning to tell the real story . Please baby don't leave me " I chocked back tears

" Goodbye Julian " she hung up .

I punched the steering wheel repeatedly . I can't loose Jhené that's my heart . She my soul man she my fucking world I can't . I walked in the house and grabbed a bottle of jack . I looked at it and threw it against the wall .

" FUCK !" I screamed sliding down on the wall .

Jhené had a way of bringing the bitch out me . I'll spill blood for that girl . Ain't nothing stopping us from getting back together .. Nothing .

| NEXT DAY |

It was a knock on the door loud and repeatedly . Me hoping it was Jhené I hoped up and ran to the door . When I opened it I saw Ryan .