Chapter 9 : I Think I Love Em '

" Boy If You Ever Left My ..My Side it'll be like Taking the Sun from the Sky "- Monica

| 4 Months Later |

Jhené POV

Today will make it Four Months that we have been dating and I've fallen head over heels for Julian'. I feel like I don't deserve him at times because I trip over every little thing but he's with me . If he stays out late I constantly text and call . I guess it's because I feel as if he can have anybody so why should he want me ? I know y'all wondering about the sex , but all we do is play around . I've seen it and felt it in my hand and got was it long and thick . Whoa ! And his moans y'all drives me crazy . I make sure he's satisfied in some way so he doesn't go sexually frustrated.

Right now I'm getting ready for our date , but Raine is bugging about being single . She should go ahead and date geek but let her tell it he's a hoe . I just got out the shower and she's still here talking my head off . I walked to my closet and started looking for something to wear . My towel unwrapped and fell on the floor .

" Daamn Nae .. I mean I wish I had your body " Raine yelled

" no you don't it's horrible I have all these thighs and stretch marks " I frowned

" bitch hush cause you can barely see them Forreal and them thighs make a nigga knees weak and DAT ASS yaaaas !" She praised me . I blushed and thanked her

I found a Navy blue crop top with a matching skirt. After I lotioned up and put on some cute lingerie on I got dressed . I did my hair and put my make up on .

" How do I look ?" I asked Raine

" bitch can I have you ?" She joked

" yes girl " I smiled

My mom came in my room telling me that Julian was downstairs . I went downstairs to see my dad and Julian talking about a basketball game. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the crazy bond that they shared.

" Daddy he's my date not yours " I said rolling my eyes

" I'm sorry baby girl it was man instincts but have fun tonight " he smiled

" I'll keep her safe tonight and y'all have a goodnight " Julian said hugging my mom

" Be safe y'all I love both of you " my mom shouted as we walked out

Julian opened the door for me and after I got in he did .

" baby you look good tonight " he smiled

" thank you baby " I kissed his cheek " you look good too "

He really looked fine as hell . He had on a Navy blue polo button down and some black Levi's with some Black Timbs . I certainly wanted to give him some tonight but I didn't want to move to fast but damn he made it so hard .

We pulled up to a Restaurant On the Beach front called The Neptune . I waited for him to open the door and got out . We walk in and the Hostess couldn't take her eyes off of him .

" Welcome to The Neptune Table for Two ?" She asked

" No I have a reservation under Johnson "

" Oh right this way Mr. Johnson" she said walking to the outside patio putting a little extra switch on her steps .

After we were seated she gave us a minute to look at the menus . I didn't want to look to greedy but I really was starving .

" Baby what are you going to get ?" He asked

" I don't know baby maybe this Berry salad " I shrugged

" Like hell you will " he said mugging