Nightmare

TW: Violence and swearing

You sigh sitting at your desk, you hated paperwork days. You stand heading to Aaron's office, "Hey babe, I'm getting lunch. Do you want anything?" you ask. He looks up and smiles, "We can go to our place." You shake your head, "I just need to drive for a second, I'll bring you your favorite?" He nods, standing to kiss you. "I'll be back soon, love you!" you say walking away."I love you too," he calls after you. 

When you get to your car you feel a knife against your back, "Say anything and I'll slit your throat." Martin whispers. You nod, turning to him. "Hand me your gun, both of them." After dating Hotch you started carrying a second gun, he must have noticed. Handing them to him you follow him to his van, getting in the back. "Give me your phone," he demands and you do. You hated how quickly you folded to him. All you could think about was Aaron and Jack, he knew everything and you didn't want them to get hurt. Your phone starts ringing, signifying you called someone and Hotch picks up. "Baby, you just left. Did you already forget something?" he laughs. "Not quite," Martin says. You hear something crash, Hotch probably knocked something off his desk. "Martin if you so much as lay a finger on her I swear to god," he growls. If under different circumstances you would have found his anger hot. "If she behaves there will be no reason to. You know Aaron, I just thought I would be considerate and let you say goodbye to your girlfriend." You look up, eyes wide. He was going to kill you. "Baby, you're gonna be okay," Aaron says. "Aaron," you start but Martin cuts you off. "Nice chat Hotchner." he hangs up. 

Aaron storms out of his office, telling the team to follow him, as he starts walking towards the garage. "Hotch what's wrong?" JJ asks. He turns, tears in his eyes. "Martin took Y/N." The team all stops, shocked. "That fucking bastard," Derek says, punching the wall. Hotch runs a hand through his hair, "He's gonna kill her." The team finds your phone and badge laying on the ground by your car. "Fuck!" Hotch yells. Dave puts a hand on his shoulder, "Aaron, you should go get Jack from school. I'll drive. You guys try and find anything you can," he tells the rest of them.

"Dave, I can't lose her. Jack can't lose her. You know he wants to call her mom? He's so scared to ask her if it's okay," Aaron says. "We'll get her back, don't worry," Dave says as they pull up to Jack's school. When Jack comes out of his classroom Aron kneels down, "Hey buddy, me and Uncle Dave are gonna take you back to the office okay?" Jack notices your absence, you always picked him up if something was wrong. "Is mom okay?" Jack asks worriedly. Aaron's heartbreaks. He had started calling you mom when you weren't there and this time it broke him. "She's gonna be fine buddy, we just need to go," Dave says grabbing the kid's hand. 

Martin walks around the table he tied you down too. A knife in his hand as he speaks, "I've dreamt about this moment. I didn't think abducting an FBI agent would be so... easy." he laughs. He drags the knife across your collarbone slowly, drawing blood. You scream, "Fuck you, Martin!" you spit at him. He laughs stepping away from you. "This is gonna be fun," he says. You throw your head back, gritting your teeth. "Why did you kill him?" you ask softly. "You really don't know do you?" Martin asked shocked. "Wouldn't waste my breath on you if I did, Martin." you retort. He chuckles, "You're feisty. He was watching you, he has been ever since he left the BAU. That picture of you on the wall? He took that from the third row. I was sitting in the back. He was tracking me, kept trying to keep you safe." You tug on the restraints, "You're lying!" Martin laughs again, "No, he was annoyingly concerned for you." He turns, getting an IV, "How long do you think till they get a hit on your blood?" he asks walking out of the room.

 "Sir, I have a potential address," Garcia tells Hotch. "Let's go."

It had been 40 minutes and he hadn't come back. You thought maybe it was over until he walked back in. "Your team is on the way, so I need to make this quick," he smirks as he stabs you. You hear the doors opening, as you start to fade out. You could see the lights outside the window, hear the sirens. You try opening your eyes but you can't.

"Y/N!" Aaron screams for you. He was here for you. You try moving, try fighting. Our story isn't over, this can't be how it ends. I didn't even get to tell him... 

Those are your last thoughts before you fade into completer darkness. 

A/N OOPS UH HI <3 okay okay, I hope you enjoyed it, the story is nearing its end :(