Kabanata 17

Kabanata 17

Letter

(A day before they break up)

Kumuha ako ng isang ballpen at isang card para sa pagsusulat ng letter. Napabuntong hininga ako nang nagsimula na akong magsulat.

Dear Loves,

I want to start by that I love you so much. Being with you has been one of the greatest adventures of my life and I will always hold you in my heart.

I’m sorry that things didn’t work out the way we wanted them to. We both tried our best, but at the end of the day, trust was broken and there isn’t much we can do. I hope you know that despite everything, I don’t regret being with you. Ganun kita ka mahal, Zanth. Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may ex ka pala na sobrang mahal mo parin hanggang ngayon. At dahil sa sobrag pagmamahal mo sa kaniya ay bigla mo nalang akong kinalimutan.

I didn't notice that you're slowly falling out of love with me. You have always been by my side. You were the one guy who could always protect me, I will always be thankful for you. It's crazy how we have been together for seven years already. We have so many plans for the future, we want to eventually get a place together, and start our life together, and I can't wait to see what will happen for our future. But in just a glimpse, It was all vanished. Dumating kasi yung taong pinakamamal mo. Your first, true, and greatest love.

Thank you so much for all that you do for me every day. For loving me for who I am, and for being there when I need you the most.

So for now, I think I need to let you go. You have such big things ahead of you and I know you will get far. It’s not fair for me to hold you here. I know that It hurts me to not have you around, I need to respect the fact that you want to be with Herena, and not me. Again, I want you to know that I am not angry or bitter. I still love you very much and I am so thankful for all of our little and huge adventures. I hope that one day we can come to a point where I can already face you without a peek of pain within me.

Until then, I wish you the best. You’re in my heart. I loved you then, I love you now, I always have and always will.

Love,
Seirra