Author's Note

Author's Note:

Sana is now officially ended. I hope you've learned a lot from this story hihi. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it!

So, a little Chika... Tbh, I started to write this story last March 2021 (only the Simula and Kabanata 01), but unfortunately, I abandoned this because I became busier in my studies. I got hooked to the Sana song by December Avenue. Grabe! Matagal ko na siyang naririnig pero hindi ko inintindi yung lyrics lol. Na curious ako kaya pinakinggan ko talaga yung kanta sa Youtube kaya ayun, na addict sayo, ay mali! sa kanta. I got addicted to the song to the point a plot is leading the way in my huge imagination again.  Kaya SANA na enjoy niyo yung pangalawa kong TeenFic na story.

Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning. Just like nina Brenden at Seirra! Geez, I ship them hard talaga. :-D Nong una litong-lito pa ako kung ano dapat yung maging ending haha.

A little indication to share. The thing that I've learned while writing this novella is you must know yourself first to truly fall in love with someone else and you can use the experience of falling in and out of love to know yourselves better. So when the right and the perfect time comes, you already have the tools to riot the devotion and love you want for the long tug. Lastly don't lie, don't cheat, and don't make promises if you know you can't keep.

Again, thank you for reading! I love you!

~
cheslaxx