Piper

I swear I didn't notice 'the new guy' until he just started staring at me like I put my head on backwards! When I had to pick a partner I chose him A: because I honestly didn't have any friends in that class.B: he probably didn't either. You should of seen the look on his face! It was amazing. Then I gave him my number and address because we needed to work on the project.

After I found him come into my other class I started to laugh. He sat as far away from me as possible. After that class I approached him. "So text me?"I asked.
"Yeah sure. But since I am coming over to your house I'm Percy. Just incase you needed to ask me a question." I softly giggled at his comment.
"So I'll see you later?"
"Yea see you later." That was a weird.

School was boring so I'll just skip to when I get home. My dad ,Tristan Mclean, is in the movie business but he doesn't do as much as he used to. "Hey dad I'm going to have a friend over for a project." I stated. I just looked at him. He was working on his laptop. Girr! "Who?" He finally asked without looking up. "Err...Percy." he looked at me. All I could do was shrug with a sideways smile.

After a couple of minutes I heard a knock on the door. I went over to open it. It was him of course.
"Hi" I smiled at him
He tried to say hi but nothing came out so he just waved.

"I wasn't necessarily listening so whats the project about?" He mumbled.
"We have to create a working monorail."I stated.
"How?" He said looking confused.
"Not sure." I replied.
"Its gonna be a long night."he squeaked out.

He came over for the rest of the week so we could work on our project. I really started to be friends with Jackson. He was cool,he only had one parent like me,and he loved blue food. Weird right. We were friends you could say but my dad started to question him. OMG my dad can be a very annoying sometimes! He started piling all these questions about him!

"Does he do good in school?"
"Does he have a job?"
"What if he has a criminal record!"

Blah blah blah!! "Dad he's a good kid and a good friend."
He went quit for a second. Then he got up and went to bed. Weird. I got a text from Percy.

-hey want to watch finding nemo tomorrow-
-sure when-
-6 o'clock!-
-I'll be there;)-
-~_~-
What was it with him and fish?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got over at his house it wasn't as big as mine. I was greeted by his what I guessed mother.
"Oh hi come on in,theres cookies in the oven."
"Thanks it smells really good."
She just smiled at me and left to go to the kitchen. This house was spotless and I mean spotless! Percy came from around the corner. "Hey stranger." he smiled at me.
"Hi"I replied.
"Welcome to movie day." He said turning around to walk to his living room.
"Some more friends will be coming over." He said looking at me.
I knew about his friends just I never met them so this is gonna be good.
Almost perfectly timed there was a knock on the door. When he opened it there stood three people. A smaller kid with black hair and black clothes. He was pretty pale. Then there was an there was a girl with long curly brown hair and dark skin. She wore jeans and a yellow T-shirt. But then there was a little bit taller asian kid. Muscular and wore jeans and a shirt as well.

"Hey guys!" Percy greeted them. "Hey" they all said back to him. They came into the living room were they stood in a row and looked at me. Percy said" guys Piper. Piper Nico Frank and Hazel." I waved at them. The girl smiled and waved back. Frank said "we finally get to meet to meet you."
Nico looked at person then pointed to me "so is she-" he started but Percy smacked his head. "Lets watch some nemo!" Percy suggested. We all sat on the couch. And ate blue cookies, which was surprisingly really good.