Percy

It was just me and piper at they apartment. It was cute and nicely decorated. I hope that one day when we were married that we could have a nice place like this. Piper was now quietly snoring into my shoulder. I picked her up bridal stile and carried her off to her bed.

When I set her down on the bed I kissed her cheek. I started to walk off until she grabbed the back of my shirt. "Stay, please?" She said tiredly. I turned around and got in bed with her. She snuggled into my chest as we drifted of to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked into the kitchen. My hair was a mess. She stood there flipping a pancake. I couldn't help but smile, she looked adorable with messy hair, pj's, and batter on her cheek.

She heard me laughing. As she turned around I sneaked attacked a kiss. It lasted a while. Then the pancakes started to burn and nobody wants burnt pancakes. After breakfast I said that I had to get home. After a goodbye kiss I went out to my car and to the way home.

When I got home my mom was out with Paul. After a shower Piper knocked on the door. "Hi!" I greeted. "Hey um you left your wallet at my house." she replied. "Good thing you found that." I said she nodded.

I pulled her in and kissed her. It was powerful passionate kiss. Then I closed the door and broke the kiss. It was amazing. She looked around a bit then looked at me, I leaned in again. A full on make out session. We broke apart after a while. She smiled " I love you." "and I love you too. Also your smile." I smiled back.