Percy

Me and Piper were hanging out. We were outside laying on the ground. The sky was the bluest of blue. I looked over to Piper and took a long look at her. She had beautiful hot chocolate colored hair in braids. Her skin so tan like she was kissed by the sun. She was wearing a loose light green tank top with black jean shorts. Her skin was flawless and her eyes were beautiful. They were blue and green and brown at the same time. Her toenails were painted yellow with white pok-a-dots. She had bracelets scattered up and down her arms. Its funny how beautiful she was because she wasn't wearing makeup or anything. She smelled like flowers after a fresh rainstorm.

School was a bore. Nothing is fun about school except leaving. I was walking through the halls when I heard a scream "stop!" It sounded like Piper. I rushed to were the scream was and saw somebody trying to kiss MY Piper. On instinct I grabbed the dude and threw him across the hall way. I gave him a couple punches then threw him onto the ground. Everyone was gaping at my doings. I was about to punch him again until Leo and Frank grabbed my arms and waist. I was trying to reach out and grab him. Then some people picked him up to see if he was ok. "You don't force my GIRLFRIEND to kiss you or else I will kill you!" I screamed. Then I broke away from my friends and ran over to Piper. She was staring at the ground still shocked of what happened. I put my arm around her. "Are you okay!" I asked. "She looked at me and immediately smiled "yea." She threw her arms around her and I held her close. "That won't happen again I promise!" I assured her. She nodded her head and I took her hand walking off to class. When we had to part I didn't want to. I wanted to protect and kiss her. Not let anything happen to her. I kissed her a long kiss. When we broke apart I looked into her mysterious eyes "I love you." she looked at the ground then back at me "I live you to. thanks for helping.... back there." "no problem."

I was going to hang out with Piper tonight. I opened the door to the apartment(she gave me a key) "knock knock!" I called out. "Hi" she called back. I went up and kissed her. When I pulled back she had tears in her eyes. "Whats wrong" I asked. "I just I can't dot his anymore." she sniffled. "Wait what!" I can't believe this. No not today not ever! "Look I feel like I drag you down and I'm just your little sidekick. I just don't want to do that to you!" She started crying. I pulled her in close and kissed her forehead "what do you mean? I will always love you and if anything I'm a very lucky peasant because I'm dating a queen." I assured her. She pulled away and walked away. I started following her. "Look if you want to break up with me its fine I get it." she said. Now I was crying. I walked up to her and put my arm around her. She straggled out and looked me in the eye "Sorry just...get out, I can't do it." She mumbled. I was stunned, my mouth was open. I wiped away a tear. "Ok" I said in a quiet voice. I walked to the door then turned around, her back was facing me. "I love you." I said still with tears in my eyes.

There was no way I was going to break up with her. She was perfect. And don't forget she was also beautiful. I couldn't think what would happen if she broke up with me. A was now crying in my bedroom. I left her now 53 voicemails, and 29 text. I didn't fall asleep till 3a.m. I had a terrible dream were nobody knew who Piper was and they acted like she never existed.

I woke up in cold sweat. It was Saturday. I went to her apartment again. I knocked so I could make sure she was there. She opened it up. I looked into her eyes. They were sad, lonely and hurt. I just cupped my hands around her cheeks and kissed her. When we broke away she looked at the ground. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. "Jackson if you don't put me down this instant I-" I set her down on the couch. "Piper I love you! And I will not let anything ever keep me away from you! Not even a flying turtle!" I said in my serious voice. She looked shocked. She looks cute when she's shocked. "I know. I just feel like I'm not good enough and that your not happy when your around me." Not even joking she actually said that. "Not happy!! Piper I'm not good enough. You make me happy, you make me laugh, you make me feel protective." I said. She smiled at me "really?" "Beyond really" I smiled back. She jumped up into my arms "I love you." "I love you too." I said.