Percy

I couldn't believe it. I had a crush on her. A tiny little crush. I told Nico about her. He just kind of laughed at the whole situation. Then after the whole movie day I told Hazel she told Frank and now they all teased me about it. I even got to meet some of her friends. They was a boy named Leo with crazy hair and grease marks. While she had another quiet friend with red hair and green eyes.

So right now I'm just staying after school because I got in trouble for no reason. So I'm cleaning the walls of school at four thirty. Then for some reason I see Leo Valdez. "Hi." I called to him. Nothing he just walked up to me.

"I know about your little crush on Piper. Look she's like my little sister and I will never let anything happen to her. If you hurt her in any possible way I will break you. Literally break you!"

He turned around and walked off. And I just stood there like an idiot. That was awkward. I have no idea what to do.

Once I finished up cleaning and got home I wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't even eat. Until I got a text from Piper just my luck
-hi!hi!-
-hey-
-you doin anything tomorrow because I'm going bowling?-
-uh yeah sure is Leo or Rachel going to come?-
-no leo has family reunion and Rachel has the flu but you bring hazel or someone-
-ok I'll ask when should I come-
-1:30-
-yeah ok see you then-
-see ya-
It's the weekend so 1:30 was ok. I didn't actually ask any of my friends for whatever reason so when I got there it was really awkward.
"There you are! Is Frank or any of them coming?" She said
"No they were busy so I guess it's just you and me."I replied.
"Thats to bad." she said entering our names into the bowling whatever you call it. She was just perfect beautiful and simple.