Percy

Well that surely was weird. After Pipers dad kicked me out. I went home worried about her. I mean I know her dad probably wouldn't do anything like that but I couldn't get they images out of my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up to her gigantic house. I knew her dad wasn't home because his car wasn't there. I knocked on the door. She opened it. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red,and she looked tired like she had been running laps all day.

I grabbed hold of her arms "oh my gosh Piper whats wrong!" I started to worry. She just looked at me with no expression at all. I shook her. "Piper talk to me! Whats wrong what happened?" I really started to worry. "You should probably leave." I hugged her before realizing what she said. she broke away from the hug. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Just leave now ok." she started to shut the door "What do you mean! Piper please let me in explain this to me please." The door was shut. "This isn't you, the real Piper would have let me in. Please let me in." I started banging on the door. A sharp pain started in my chest and I couldn't breathe. Did she really kick me out?

I couldn't eat that night. I tried calling texting nothing. I was sitting at dinner texting. "Are you ok perc?" My mom said sound very concerned. "Uh well is Piper kind of mad at me I guess." I sighed what was I going to do. "Well I went over to her house. She looked like a mess. You could tell she was crying. But she just said get out and shut the door." I could always trust my mom with stuff like this. "Sorry Percy." Her voice was soothing. "I'm going to bed."

I just cried into my pillow. I loved her more than anything and she just kicked me out. I checked my phone. No messages. I feel like a little helpless puppy. My heart is broken.

Two days have passed. I haven't heard or seen her around. I ran into Leo. Thats how I found out everything. He looked like he was crying.

"Look percy, she moved to Italy with her father because he had a movie thing. She said she would be there for two years at least. She didn't tell you because she couldn't so she blocked you off until she was finished moved there."
I sat on the ground and told myself not to cry. I didn't work so well.