Eternal Love

Short Ending

Kushina, Minato, Naruto, Hinata, Bolt, Himawari, Hiashi and his wife, Neji, and Hanabi were all gathered together on a planet. It was neither the like the sun nor like the moon. It was something different. After spending an entire century in Hinata's world, the eclipse came once again. Naruto and Hinata decided that for the rest of their lives they would go back and forth between the two different worlds. So, as they were readying to go back to Naruto's world where Kushina and Minato were, a being came to them.

This unknown being took on the shape of a human male but his entire body was covered in stars. It was like his body was the night sky. The night sky embodied in one single man. Although, on his head he wore a golden crown that could rival the sun's brightness. As this being came to them, he offered Naruto and Hinata a planet all to their own. Earth. Together the sun prince and the moon princess would remain there together. On Earth, anybody from the two separated worlds were allowed to visit with the permission of Naruto and Hinata.

Naruto and Hinata with their two children remained on the planet Earth. As time went on, they adapted with the world's changes. All the while they stayed together. They were happy. So were their two children. Bolt made it his mission to protect his younger sister.

Hinata sat on the beach with the wind blowing her hair to the side. Bolt and Himawari were in their ten year old forms and enjoying the sun. Himawari splashed her brother and Bolt returned the favor. Naruto sat down next to Hinata and wrapped an arm around her waist so Hinata was leaning against Naruto's bare chest. Hinata giggled as Naruto placed his face on Hinata's neck. She was content with how her life turned out. Naruto was as well.

"I love you, Hinata."

"I love you, Naruto. Always."

This is their paradise. This is their home. This is their life and the Uzumaki family wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Yeah, so the ending seems cheesy but I'm not that great at endings. I might add other parts to this story. The parts would be one shots on Naruto's childhood or Hinata's childhood. Or Bolt and Himawari's childhood. Or the other Naruto characters. I might or might not. I'm happy with the story's ending and I hope you all are as well. Comment and Vote if you would like to. They are always welcome and received with open arms.