∆PROLOGUE∆

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain."

______Anonymous______

+JANUARY 10 2021+
*THE MIDES DESERT
between the crystal and pearl kingdom*

Walking down from the 58th mini mountain here in the big whole desert with only an armor clothing and a folded cloak hood inside the bag and a black sword. Drinking the one big wooden water bottle that the person only have. No food. No blanket, except for only water.

The person is been here for two days with only water to drink. The only thing you see is cactuses, death tree, branch tree and a desert mud with big rocks that can be a rest place.
Getting insde in the big exposed rock cave and sin down a big sigh of relief come out at the persons masked mouth.

Staring blankly at the small rock thingking ' why is this happening '. After the pause of the numerous chaos in the WORLD OF ECHANTES the person has been alone for a very long decades, the chaos has start in 1913 and now is 2021.

The person exhaled and unmasked itself just to see a beautiful girl with a soft milky pale skin, a raven with a purple strand hair, little bit raspy thin reddish lips, a small soft pointy nose and a beautiful cat eyes colored by an unique purple with green and grey eyes. She blink perfectly and her chin was up hold a strong aura around her.

Having no family, no shelter, and no friend, when she think about friends it emmidietly look at she wrist just to see a beautiful yet old accessory that she have in year 2000. A small happiness can be feel inside the persons heart. The old accessory was given by the little kid that is only friend after decades, after that it was the last time she see the little kid because of the another attack of the rebelled evils.

''YONKI"

She softly say the name with melodic soft voice that is marked in OLD accessory. The sun has already set and the moon has rise, as always she is looking at the stars and a single tear was escaped but no emotion can be seen at it's face, but her eyes can only say. A sigh left at her mouth before closing her eyes.

+JANUARY 11 2021+
:MORNING:

*The Enchantes University*
=Middle of the four kingdom=

Inside the chamber there was a middle aged woman looking through the mirror watching the students playing reading and practicing not until the she have a vision. It's weird because she never had a vision in decades except for the vision of the rebelled evil. But this vision is different, she is seeing a girl walking through the mini cave.

The woman gasped some air not just because she is shock that she see a girl while all the teenage kids are already in the safe place which is in the university but the girl in her vision was not an ordinary girl but she is someone she knew and someone's very special.

The woman emmidietly go to her desk and write something, getting it inside the gold envelope then signing it. Putting the quill down and call the messenger which is the might former eagle and give the letter to it claws, communicate to it to where it will deliver it.

The messenger flew away and the woman sigh then a big smile with a full of relief, hopeness and happiness plastered to it face before siting down at her chair looking at the old bracelet remembering the old happy time.

*THE MIDES DESERT
between the crystal and pearl kingdom*

Sun is rising and new day has arrived. Opening her eyes before squinting it as the light of the sun peek inside the little cave. Standing up and brush off all the sand in her old clothes and to her things. She sigh ''There must me a storm last night'' while picking her things before peeking out side the cave if its already safe to go out.

Getting out of the the cave to get ready for another journey to find a shelter. She was about to start walking until an eagle yells upside. She look up and see the eagle coming toward to her, she didn't flinch or scared because she see it have something on it claws.

Lifting her covered hand so the eagle can land to it is. She see a gold envelope and open it then read it. A sigh of relief escape and the the eagle climb to her shoulder as she started walking .

She walk and walk until she gave up and run as the eagle started flying. After the running excrtion she climb up at the tallest and the last medium mountain with it have a little grass on it. She see it, on the top of it she see the big building with a far Forest on the back of it and full of grass, trees, flowers and rivers.

And that when she started walking down through the place with an eagle flying with her, the perfect place where she can start all the right thing should be done decads ago for everyone's happiness and piece.

|Letter|

Greetings, I am the holder of
an university of Enchantes and I would
You to join us to our safe place. Where
You can do whatever you want and
Can also learn here in our university.

At the end of the mide desert is your destination, the eagle will lead you to the gate.

THANK YOU

FROM :
holder of the university :Elder Aqui Kane

To : the traveler

-HAN YN-