∆CHAPTER 6∆

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."

_________________

*The Enchantes University*
=Middle of the four kingdom=

NARRATOR POV

Walking inside the forest at the back of the university while reading The Dark Book, sitting on the big rock looking away at the from the book and look around "his can be my hide place" she said and continue reading the book.

After sometimes of reading she put the book down closing her eyes and took a deep breath, relaxing her body, focusing her head then lifted her hand, she peek her left eye to see if some thing happened but nothing she sigh of failure. 'YN where are you go back here now the class are already done, get rest already you all have another challenge tommorow' she heard Kane 'i am coming' she replied.

Standing up and close the book before walking out at the forest. Giving a nod to all the students she pass who bow at her and just continue looking forward untill she reach her chamber and lay down to her bed thinking how will she open the power that she got from her grandfather.

YN know that she didn't get her father's power because her brother YUNHOO got it, but her grandfather know that by opening The Dark Book it can make to unleash something inside her that is why her grandfather gave it to her.

'how can I do all those stuff when first thing is fail' she sigh in failure then fell asleep while thinking all of it, without know inside the deep forest at the back of the university there is something has just woken up by YN's force . That something stand up proudly, look around sniffing the air and then it turned in to black mist traveling towards inside the university to find it master.

+January 14 2021+

Birds are singing all around while the sun were barely a rise peeking towards the horizon, everybody still asleep some guardian are already up assembling the stuff to be needed in the event in this day. A young lady was sleeping peacefully stopping herself thinking from the book for awhile until....

YN's eyes got snapped open because of what she feel something is moving on her stomach, looking at the ceiling while lifting her hands to her stomach just to feel something warm, soft furry thing and it nuzzles to her touch "meow" it said while licking at her thumb, her eyes widened and emmidietly look towards the thing. A black soft furry creature nuzzling to her hand while looking at her, YN swear from her grandfather that she see it smiling.

"meow" YN emmidietly stands up and back away took the Her black sword point toward the creature, "meow" the creature only shakes it head of disapproval and walk towards her while YN just back away knowing that this creature is a demon

"meow" YN emmidietly stands up and back away took the Her black sword point toward the creature, "meow" the creature only shakes it head of disapproval and walk towards her while YN just back away knowing that this creature is a demon. The creature stop and walk back towards YN's bed, YN calm down knowing that it is not a threat, she slowly walk towards it to see it licking it arm. YN tap it shoulder and then suddenly the creature turn into a big mysterious black...... Cat?.