∆CHAPTER 5∆

“The more you know who you are, And what you want, the less you let things upset you.”

                      _________Anonymous_________

                    *The Enchantes University*
                  =Middle of the four kingdom=
                        (Inside YN chamber)
                          +January 13 2021+

YN POV

While Mhiel was teaching, she ask a question and that is what catch my attention," where do you think are the two child of The Gem Queen and The Reining Prince of Underworld?" I got tense because of they the someone answer "Yes but the vision tree also say that they disappeared and also reappeared" all students nod and Mhiel look at me smile then went back teaching.

NARRATOR POV

After the half of the class the students are all heading towards to eat their lunch, while YN was at the backyard reading the book from her mother The Enchantes Book. She is reading book instead of eating because she is a half pure blood demon she can survive without food for one month.

While she's reading 'YN' a voice interrupt her, she stop reading the book and look around to found if someone else is with her but no one except her. She get back of reading 'YN' but the voice still there, she stand up and follow the voice 'YN' she walk inside the hall and got bump into someone "YN?" She look up to see yoongi "what are you doing here instead of eating?" She look at him with her emotionless eyes and shake her head 'YN' she continue to follow the voice and walk away while Yoongi is just there confuse as he watch her walk away while looking everywhere.ap

'YN' she follows it until she reach her chamber, she frown and walk inside, 'YN' she walked towards the drawer, YN see the inside it were glowing crimson red and shaking. She take off her masked and hood then walk towards it. The shaking and lights stop she open the drawer slowly then she look at it tilted her haed.

Suddenly the book float and everything around her went black, the book open and a word written "ëvtous gèmo" she read it in whisper then the book close and a high level air circling her then stop. A hand on her shoulder she slowly turn and see a big mysterious creature with two big horns, black fire all over it body and thorns all around it looking deeply to YN's soul.

"Gappa" YN said looking to the big mysterious creature, the creature smile and kneel to YN level then put it forehead to YN's and YN close her eyes feel the famillar feeling. "My dear sweet cheeks, Gappa misses you so much." "Sweet cheeks also misses Gappa, so much"  they parted and the creature smile sadly looking at YNs emotionally face "Gappa needs sweet cheeks to hold this" he said while giving YN the black book as she hold it looking up "Gappa needs sweet cheeks to open it, Gappa needs sweet cheeks to study it because that's is the only way to fully rise what inside you. Sweet cheeks will never complete her powers if the learning still uncomplete, sweet cheeks need to study it, sweet cheeks already read The Power of Enchantes but the book of the power of the underworld still not." "sweet cheeks will do it for Gappa, sweet cheeks always love Gappa" " Gappa always love sweet cheeks" then the creature slowly fading away "read the book" then everything went back to normal.

YN look down to The Dark Book on her hands, she put it on the deskk and open it. A black light covered all the pages until YN touch it, words started to be written one word were the only one she got attracted "Tôvßálíõsé" and then all the pages starting to full all the pages. The first page was all the names who got pass The Dark Book, but one name attract her.
Her own name

' HAN YN - the daughter of queen of Gem and the reining prince of underworld and the sister of HAN YUNHOO the prince of Gem and underworld. '

(Short chapter 683 words)