∆CHAPTER 3∆

*The Enchantes University*
                 =Middle of the four kingdom
                        (Inside YN chamber)
                          +January 12 2021+

NARRATOR POV

Sun is already rise peeking inside the chamber of a young girl who got disturb by the peeking sunlight directly at her face, covering herself as she groan receiving a soft chuckle from someone. And the young girl emmidietly stand up at the bed as she quickly get her black sword beside her bed point it directly where the sound came from.

With a glaring black colored her whole eyes and a black sword pointing she face the voice owner and just to see Kane with a little wide eye she calmed down and her eyes turned back to normal as she lower her sword. "Good morning to you too, I guess you don't want to get disturb on your sleep, YN." She said as YN nod .

Kane smile at her and say "oh... I almost forgot get up now have freshen up eat your breakfast and wear the clothes that I give you yesterday then come downstairs to the court to start your training yet studies, as I know sakira teach you so much about studies but there is a lot more you have to know. Now go and I will just be at the court" as she walked out the door.

YN did what Kane told her but the thing is her uniform, she don't know how to wear it and ended up the bottom is on the top and the top is in the bottom. She sigh and just use her power to fix this, as she is looking at the mirror and notice that the bottom is a little short as it is below nee it is alright with but just not too short, she just took her the new wash hood and put it on with a mask then walk outside the chamber through the court.

As she was walking students are looking at her, why? Because she is floating, you can not blame her she is just walking travel for a hundred and seven years, her feet are tired.
Reaching the the court yet the students are still looking at her but she just looking forward.

"Greetings young ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another new opening of the classes. As we gathered here today to get know of each other and for our opening challenge, a opening challenge are your first challenge and to know your level and rank but do not worry you might get a low scores here but there are more challenges are coming, now let us proceed and gave the instructions. First you are going inside the secured court where there will be a one of the big Titan frog" as the MC are discussing something one guardian step forward and create a big projector to show them the instructions the Titan frog "once you attack your attack level in this challenge will show but the rank will be your permanently or if you can manage to go up it will be high . Now please do a line and one by one enter and show us what you got.

After all of them get their rank and level the only are in the line are the six young man, Jimin as YN know and YN. The last one of the three girls has arrived and she was in the rank 8 attack level 333.333.338.08 then they went away to the other students.

After all of them it was YN turn now, she enter the inside stay on the line 'do not use too much you might open your wound' mindlink by Kane.Yn was shock 'how did she know?' questioning herself but got snapped out as the MC say " alright, on your position" she position herself "one step" put her one foot step ahead "begin" that's enough for her to run and for only her low force she just use her accidentally purpel fist to punch the fifteenth shielded Titan frog while the students, guardians and teachers are watching but it all went black and the guardian who is showing it all stumbled and the secured court's rhalf roof explode and all of them look at it, the guardian who shows say "I'm sorry it is just there so much force towards there"

When she regained her posture she stand up again and open the show, the students and teachers gasp but the guardians wide their eyes knowing who is she just by that attack and the aura they feel, as she, YN stand there where the Titan frog stood before and the shielded Titan frog we're laying no more shield and unconscious. All the students and teachers can not believe what they just saw except for the guardians. Then the scorer just lit up "Level: 999.999.999.99 Rank: ELITE" They we're all amaze and clap also the six man with Jimin amaze and clap, except for three person who is the firts before the last three girls., They are burning in jalousy.

"This is our first elite catch, now let us proceed to the ranking lineof our top 10 aded by our first elite to receive your level. "

Opening challenge

Kang Joe
Rank: 10
Attack level:333.322.222.205
Level:27.786

Bang yoniel
Rank:9
Attack level:333.333.322.07
Level:28:532

Nam Liu shi
Rank:8
Attack level:333.333.333.08
Level:29.525

Kim Seokjin
Rank:7
Attack level:445.444.454.44
Level:32.024

Jung Hoseok
Rank:6
Attack level:554.555.455.45
Level:34.318

Park Jimin
Rank:5
Attack level:655.655.565.66
Level:36.135

Kim Namjoon
Rank:4
Attack level:666.666.566.66.5
Level:38.124

Min Yoongi
Rank:3
Attack level:776.666.777.6
Level:41.903

Jeon Jungkook
Rank:2
Attack level:877.788.888.8
Level:43.017

Kim Taehyung
Rank:1
Attack level:887.998.888.9
Level: 46 098

YN
Rank:1ELITE
Attack level:999.999.999.99
Level:78.745

"Please proceed to your all Chambers and rest because tommorow is new day and studies day" the MC said as student went toward thier own Chambers while YN still there examine the Titan frog still unconscious. Her wound was opened again but she shrugged the pain and heal the Titan frog, she look at her left chest because something itchy, she notice a tattoo? She saw a white star with numbers- no her level tattood on her left chest. While healing something hit her

      'how did I get purple with black flames when I didn't even open the book'

                           (1039 words)