∆CHAPTER 10∆

“Since loving is about knowing, we have more meaningful love relationships when we know each other and it takes time to know each other.”

                           ______________

                     *The Enchantes University*
                     =Middle of the four kingdom=
                                    ( University)
                              +January 16th 2021+

NARRATOR POV

Morning has arrived as YN was walking toward her class don't know what will come for her in the whole day while the seven young boys are gathering for their more plans as the students inside were looking at them.

Jimin stands up and peek outside the door and shout in whisper "she's here" "quick act normal" Hoseok said and they all goes to their own sit while YN step inside the room and walk towards her sit, Lui Shi glaring at her in anger and jalousy because the student, her two friends and specially the seven young boys greet her with smile while specially the young three and Yoongi while they don't even smile at Lui Shi but YN do not look bothered.

The seven boys look each other sign them to start the plan but they got interrupted by the teacher coming in they compose their position as Namjoon telepath them to continue the plan after class.

After class YN was the first one get outside their the room as the Seven follow her while namjoon signing them, Jimin run attempt to untie the mask at YN's back but failed as YN turn right and cousing  Jimin to charge forward.

Yoongi pretend to bump at her targeting the mask "hUh" he said when she turned again and Yoongi look at her and got bump into the wall, Namjoon walk in front of her and got slip because of the wet floor as hoseok made his way in front and stop her, YN look at him confuse while he's thinking for a reason then he tap her shoulder  to her neck while saying "There's a bug on your back" he was about to put the tie but YN touch her back and say ' there is nothing in here' cousing Hoseok hand's got untouch and YN continue to walk while Hoseok stumped his feet because of losing his chance.

YN was outside walking besides her are windows while Taehyung spotted her he emmidietly walk close and grab YN's arm and pull her in front of him close the only thing that spacing them is the open window and they maid an eye contact,Taehyung froze while looking at her eyes, his heart begun to beat faster as for him everything thing vanish like the only one here is the two of them.

As the situation got cut off when a butterfly touch YN's hand that made their contact broke as she lift her hand looking at the butterfly and made it flew as she watch it fly then continue to walk to their hidden place leaving behind the poor love struck boy who still froze.

The other four came to him ask what happen after seeing him frozen while smiling, the frozen boy got snapped but still smiling as jungkook show up " where were you" Jimin ask "me? Oh I was called for help by GM why, what did I miss" Jungkook replied "no, your just in time to see this one here" Yoongi said while pointing at Taehyung who still smiling "what happen to him" Jungkook asked "we also don't know but- where is she"Namjoon ask the smiling boy and he point towards the forest " let's go she is in our hidden place" Hoseok said as they all run inside the forest followed by the still smiling boy.

Arriving at the place they see YN sitting on the rock where she always sit reading a book that is Namjoon's that she saw yesterday and Jin who is opening his bag and notice them "oh your here come fast and sit" they all do what Jin said they sit on exhaustion while Taehyung looking at YN smiling.

Jin stood up and say "as I know that YN, You don't come to eat lunch inside the cafeteria I just made something for all of us and eat here" while giving each of them the food " here you go YN, eat and don't get starved" Jin said to her while she just look at it then open the covers.

The fragrance aroma of the food made everyone drool and YN can not resist the gorgeous looking food, Jin was looking at her with hopeful while the others was about to take a bite when they caught a piece of cloth on the ground, they lift their head and see her, YN's fully bare face, seeing her beautiful yet enchanting face with a soft milky pale skin matching with her raven with a purple strand hair, a perfect jaw line, and a perfect thin reddish lips, a small  soft pointy nose.

YN pick her utensils and take a bite on her food, the boys drop there utensils as they watch her closing her eyes when she take a bite to feel the taste of the food, hearts are druming and screaming. The Seven boys could not believe of what they seeing even Jin who didn't expect that this will be the result of his plan.

They snapped out when they hear her hum of satisfaction, " do you like it" Jin ask her and she nod while munching, ' I have never tasted this kind of food before, this is the most delicious food I have ever eaten' she replied and continue to eat as the others take Jin far to talk "how" jungkook said "what how" Jin ask the boys look at him " oh ah I knew no one can resist my cooking" he added and the boys nod and continue to eat.

While eating the young boys keep thanking Jin by the help of Namjoon's telepath, while YN is just devouring her food until it finished. They all finished their food while YN keeping her manners, cleaning her mess and getting the utensils inside the covers before walking to Jin.

She tap jins shoulder and jin turn to her she stretch her bandage covered arm towards Jin while the empty pack food is on her hand, Jin got startled when she bow as a gratefulness by jins giving and delicious food.

The other look at them also shock by YN's well mannered self, jin take the pack and YN straighten her posture and pick up her mask and things while walking walking she stop and turn her bare face toward Jin " Thank you for the food" turning her head to the all of them " thank you for your kindness " and she walk away leaving them all frozen by hearing her voice, the voice that can made their hearts thump like a drum

After YN walk away they didn't hear her whisper,

     "And you shall be all granted by my         gift"

(1147 words)