∆CHAPTER 4∆

"Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free."
__________Anonymous____________

???POV

After were done we all stood there watching the new girl enter the secured court and the gate closed, all of our eyes are at the guardian as she stood there to show us what is going to happen. The MC has started the counting as she position herself, the MC has ended the count as she started running using only her fist.

It is strange for us as some of us use own weapon some use their power but she just use her fist, but when I focus closer I notice that her fist is not just in normal but with an unknown flames. I look around if someone notice but no one I also notice that she panicked when she see it but it is too late when her fist impact the shield and then it went black and half of the roof in the secured court explode as we look at it the, the guardian got stumble.

She said there is so much force in there and she can not manage to show us after that wave of force. When she recover she again show us, all sorounding are fog then all of us gasp at shock, there she is standing where the Titan frog stand before and the Titan frog were laying unconscious, no shield.
The scorer announce her Rank and attack level, " attack level:999.999.999.99 Rank: ELITE" this is the first time that someone manage to go high, we all clap but I do not know why I am clapping in a proud way and my heart is beating. I frown and hold my chest and the scorer announce the top as I know that her name was YN, her name is famillar.
The MC said we should go back and rest, all the students are already left while I stay there look at her in the projector, she was looking at her right fist that still smoking. Then she walk to the unconscious Titan frog examining it then heal it, I got to know that she have two power, strength and healing, but why does she have flames.

I saw her stiff for a second before my friend call me "YOONGI! COME ON" I look at him and nod then look back at her but it's already gone. I walk back to my friend and we headed to our Chambers.

As we enter one of my friends chamber we begin to talk about hour ago. " Did you see that, it's incredible" my friend named Hoseok said "I agree with you, I've never seen and feel that kind of force" Namjoon said "Jimin isn't she the hooded girl yesterday" our older friend Jin said "yes, she is" Jimin said " you mean the girl you snuggle to her cover?"Jungkook our youngest friend "I wonder what element is she?" Taehyung said "maybe she earth like you or water or ice or wind or-" Hoseok got cut off byJin "alright Hoseok, we will know her element tomorrow since tommorow we will gonna test our elment, right?" " Jin is right and for now let's take a rest because tommorow is study day" we all nod to Namjoon and we went to our own Chambers.

NARRATOR POV

Kane walk inside the court to check YN, she see her sitting there in the dusty floor, her palm is pointing directly to the unconscious Titan frog with a green light coming out on it. Kane cam toward to her and say "I told you don't use too much force, look at your wound it open again" with a worried look 'that is my lowest force I can give, but there one thing 'that is my lowest lowest force I can do and also how did you know about my wound' YN said while looking at her sitll healing the Titan frog.

After a moment the Titan frog wake up and see YN's healing hands directly to itself."Are you done there?" YN just nod and stand up, "let's go" and then they walk as the Titan frog looking at her disappearing figure then look at the half destroyed roof, a fog come out from it nose and fix the roof then make a shield for itself again but this time it's more larger as it drifted to it's slumber.

YN POV

After work early walk to many corridors we are now at the 16th floor Kane stop and say"YN go to you to your schamber I just remember that we have a gathering for tommorow,now go ahead." I nod and head towards to top floor when I am at the top I emmidietly walk toward at my chamber and lock the door.