Chapter 2

A trio of thieves, Sven, Henley, and Macbeth, were climbing on the roof of the castle. Henley stopped for a moment to admire the view.

“Wow

“Wow...this is actually a nice view,” she said.

“Get your ass over here,” Sven whispered, after he and Macbeth made an opening on the roof.

“Okay, fine. It’s just a really nice view. I kind of want a castle now,” Henley said.

“If we pull this off, you can buy your own castle. Now get over here!” Macbeth yelled. Henley sighed and walked over to them.

Moments later, she was tied to a rope and being lowered through the hole. She was held above the glass case the princess’s crown was in, behind a group of guards who were none the wiser.

Henley put the crown in her satchel, and one of the guards sneezed.

“Bless you,” Henley said.

“Thanks,” the guard replied.

It wasn’t until Henley was going back up did he realize what happened. “OH SHIT!”

Soon, Henley, Sven, and Macbeth were running out of the kingdom.

“We actually did it! Yes! Guys, this is a very big day!” Henley exclaimed.

Elsewhere, in her tower, Charlie was putting away her paints.

“This is a very big day. I’m going to do it. I’m going to ask him,” she said, smiling at Ellie.

“CHARLIE!” shouted Terrence from outside.

“LET DOWN YOUR HAIR!”

“Wish me luck,” Charlie said. She ran over to her window and saw Terrence standing on the ground.

“Finally! I’m not getting any younger out here,” Terrence stated.

“Sorry, Dad!” Charlie replied.

She lowered her hair, and Terrence grabbed a hold of it. Charlie pulled Terrence up and into the tower.

“Hi, Dad!” Charlie smiled.

“Charlie, I have no idea how exhausted you must be after doing that every day,”  Terrence said.

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Charlie replied.

“Then I don’t know why the hell it takes you so long,” Terrence returned, before laughing.