Chapter 6

Henley and Charlie walked down the tunnel, as Henley carried a lantern.

“Well ive go to say didn’t know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive,” Henley said.

"I know!.... I know” Charlie smiled. “So Henley, where are you from?”

“Whoo! Whoo! Sorry brownie but i don't do backstory. How ever i am becoming very intrested in yours now. I know i'm not supposed to mention the hair." Henley said.

"Nope,” replied Charlie.

“or the father?” Henley asked.

“Na ah” Charlie answered.

“Frankley i'm to sceard to ask about the frog,” Henley added.

“Chameleon,” Charlie corrected.

“New ones. Here's my question though. If you want to see the lanterns this badly, why haven’t you gone before?” Henley asked.

“Um….well, it’s kind of a funny story,” Charlie said. As she said that, the ground of the cave began shaking.

“Henley?” she asked.

The two turned and noticed the guards running towards them.

“Run!” Henley yelled. Charlie gathered up her hair, and the two of them started running. They came out of the tunnel, and found themselves on a ledge over a cliff.

Charlie spotted Sven and Macbeth in the distance.

“Who are they?” she asked.

“They don’t like me,” Henley answered, as the guards ran out of the tunnel.

“Who's that?” Charlie repeated, pointing at them.

“They don’t like me either,” Henley replied.

Rupert ran out after the guards.

“Who’s that?” Charlie asked.

“Let’s just assume for the moment that everyone here doesn't like me!” Henley exclaimed.

“Here!” Charlie said.

She passed Henley the frying pan, then looped her hair around a beam hanging over the cliff. She used her hair to swing to the other side of the canyon.

“I’ve waited a long time for this…” Hershell smiled, as he and the other guards walked towards Henley.

Henley looked down at the frying pan in her hand, and she immediately used it to hit the guards in their faces, knocking them out.

“Oh mama! I have got to get one of these!” she exclaimed.

Rupert headed over to her, holding a sword in his mouth. The two of them began fighting, with Henley using the frying pan to block the horse’s sword.

“This is the weirdest thing I’ve ever done!” she exclaimed.

Rupert used his sword to knock Henley’s frying pan away, and they watched as it fell off the cliff.