stranded

Spin off to Stranded from 1001 love stories (story 76)

Leon's POV

"Don't you think this is taking it a bit too far?" Lee says as me and Ben glare at each other.

"You hated being there." He says but Ben only sighs.

"Yeah but I never once thought I wasn't there for my own good. You know it could be prison. The only difference is, wifi and all the food he wants."

"You can kill over I'm not going to some fucking island to rot for six months." I say standing up.

"You don't have a choice." He hisses causing me to grab the half empty bottle of bourbon and slam it to the floor.

"You can kill me first." I say before storming off to my room.

I flop on my bed knowing it was only a matter of time before;

I sigh when Lee knocks on my door and I say nothing as he opens the door knowing he was the only reason I didn't lock it.

"Hey." He says and I continue to face the wall.

"He doesn't get it. I don't have a problem. Yes I drink but it's nothing like my dad. Or even him. It's legal, you don't see me going on coke binges and crashing Lamborghinis." I say and he places a hand on his head.

"I don't have a problem." I say again.

"He wants what's best for you." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What if I choke, or have a stroke or some shit? Why isn't that a concern." I say and he sighs.

"He said his parents did it as a way to just get rid of him. Tell him if he doesn't want me then just reverse the adoption. I'm over eighteen. I don't need either of you." I say and Lee says nothing only confirming that he didn't want me.

*

I woke up to a knock on my door and I sit up expecting Lee to be bringing me dinner.

I feel my head spin and I sigh wondering how I was still getting hung over.

"What?" I say and instead of Lee, Ben walks in causing me to glare.

"I didn't say fucking come in." I say and he glares.

"Get dressed." He says and I roll my eyes.

"You returning me?" I ask and he only stares not amused.

I get dressed in a hoody and pants and he walks out so I follow him.

We get into his lavish car and I sigh as he starts to drive.

"Hey dumb ass. You're my son, if I didn't want you you'd be gone by now." He says and I roll my eyes.

"And you're just one part of the idiot faggot couple that took me in." I say knowing it would piss him off.

"You're right, you might not love us, you might not even see us as your family but we want what's best for you." He says and it's not 100% true.

I considered Lee my family. He was just the asshole that trauma bated him.

"You know he only settled for you because he didn't know any other form of affection. If he would have met anyone who made him feel as if it was ok to be gay, then he would not have touched someone like you with a ten foot pole." I say trying to make him mad.

"Isn't that why you wanted to stay. So that he couldn't meet anyone half decent he'd leave." I say knowing I was hitting the nail on the head.

"Because half decent is better then an ex crackhead with a manslaughter charge made to disappear by mommy and daddy." I say wanting to hurt him, I wanted him to hate me as much as I hated him.