camp

Happiness.

Isn't somerhing I thought I would get. Or more, its not something I even think I deserve.

But I've never been happier.

I know it's not what everyone else thinks happiness is. I'm sure if I told anyone they'd think I'm the farthest from happy.

However. Waking up to one of the most beautiful creatures in the world to curled around me. Is the happiest I've ever been.

Playing with the cutest baby in the world. Makes me happy. Being a family makes me happy.

I woke up to Micheal in the kitchen cooking breakfast and I walk over to him sliding my hands in his shirt.

"Have you thought about where we're gonna live?" I ask and he turns around wrapping his arms around me.

"I told you, find the place, I'll find the money." He says and I hug him tightly.

"Aroha I want another baby." I say and he instantly shifts in shock.

"I didn't mean making one now." I say laughing as he calms himself in order to change back.

"Bels almost two and I'd think two years is a good age gap." I say and he grabs my face looking at him.

"Anything for you my love." He says and i burry my head into him. I like the way my heart feels now. Warm and full.

Im so glad I found him.

*

I arrive at the house at the edge of the woods we met in. It was a stunning four bedroom. It was truly beautiful but i was sold the moment I walked into the bedroom and it was filled with a massive window that over the forest.

And as we moved our things inside I only smile ready to spend the rest of my life. Christmas and birthdays. Growing old with my beloved. Raising a big family and live out a happy life.

*

???? POV

I know what he is, he looks like me. Horrid, disgusting, vile. I know what he is and so does he.

His human.

I watch them through the windows of their little home. I watch them Make love in their bed.

A human with that thing.

That monster.

The human loves him.

A monster.

Anger fills me,

Humans don't ever love monsters. Not even when they're their own monsters.

I don't like how happy the monster is. He looks like me, but he is happy.

I want to kill his human.

I want to ruin his happiness.

Monsters like us don't deserve happiness.

Lewis's POV

It rained heavily as I chopped vegetables in the kitchen for dinner.

Bel sat in the living room watching the movie fixation of the week, Stich. When suddenly he lets out a sqeak!

"Daddy!" He says and I peak my head out into the living room only to see standing by the door in the rain was Aroah.

I open the door and rush out to where he stood in the rain looking at the house.

"Love?" I question and he looks down at me and suddenly I notice it, his hair was a shaggy brown and his horns twisted differently.