Camp

(To Anyone who sees this Im sorry guys. I love you guys. I'm older and as much as writing is my life writing isn't the only thing anymore. But thanks for coming back even after all this time.)

(Also this is very old and kinda involved. Its not edited as usual it was never meant to see the light of day.)

(Also Also Is Camp is Mosterfucking. Quite at least a few times. But is also learning that M words deserve love too)

So I have a human.

His names Lewis, he's cute and funny and soft.

He gives off rabbit vibes all fluffy and cute but probably satan.

But we're contracted. I'll be his until the day he dies.

But I have noticed something. For as much as I love him he loves to mess with me.

Nothing's worse then turning into a demon on your lunch break because he wants to send sexy pictures with the caption 'it's feeding time'

Well there is one thing worse.

When he talks about guys.

He's slept with a lot and I sometimes worry if he'll get tired of me and against what he'll have you believe he does have a type and it's not me.

*

I arrived at my apartment where he all but moved in. I grumble as he smiles.

"No more naughty pictures at work." I say and he sits up still only in my shirt before posing slightly.

"Oh did I turn you on." He teases and I determined to get some control but the moment I'm close enough he pulls me down before kissing him.

I manage to hold off for about seven seconds until he pulls away moaning slightly and I'm officially changing.

The moment I take my true form he only smirks devilishly before pulling me closer.

"I'm hungry." He whispers and I look down on him.

"This isn't food for you." I hiss and he smiles.

"Does that mean you won't feed me. Even after I went through all of the prep myself." He says.

I have noticed that his sex drive is pretty high. He promised to feed me daily but I didn't expect so much. There's once in the morning, once when I come home and once before we go to bed.

But who was I to say no. I think climbing on the bed and he turns around before offering me his ass. I can't help myself as I thrust inside and he moans loudly.

I start to thrust inside him aggressively just so I can here him scream and moan.

It felt amazing, so warm and so tight. The way his insides hugged me.

I wondered if all humans felt this good but I was content on not finding out. I only needed one human. Lewis.

I've learned the things he likes as I start to stoke his dick and he begins to moan more.

I run my tongue across his neck and he begins to shake as I thrust inside him.

"Don't, I don't want to come before you." He says and I only pull out before flipping him around.

He looks up at me before smiling and pulling me down by my hair. He slams his mouth on mine and I only start to thrust more but no, he opens his mouth and I follow.

We had never kissed deeply when I was in this form and I thought at any moment he would pull away disgusted but no I continue to thrust and he continues to kiss me letting my tongue twist with his and taste even crevice.