Halfling

I am a halfling and today I've had my awakening which my parents aren't very thrilled about it.

I can no longer gain substance of from food anymore so my options are semin or people. And honestly I haven't met someone I'd tell my zodiac sign to, I'm a Taurus, let alone the fact that I'm a horrifying M word.

So looks like I'm gonna have to go hunting soon.

I walked through the woods playing crypted to the campers who were getting too close when suddenly I slip falling down a careen and hitting my head on a very unfriendly rock.

I woke up suddenly and the moment I open my eyes I was met by the blue eyes of a guy who's no older then Twenty.

I snatch away and he sits up letting his fluffy brown hair fall back into a more natural state and I try to scurry away but I'm tied.

"What are you?" He asks and I decide to go full animal snapping and hitting at him but he doesn't flinch.

"You were talking in your sleep I know there's something human about you." He says and I frown before shifting back and the ropes now fall off me and I do to run only to realize that I have a pretty fucked leg as I fall.

I couldn't be that hungry just yet. I think turning to my leg only to see that there's a metal rod in it.

"Oh so you have a human form." He says and I frown.

"Alright, you got me, now leave before I have to kill you." I say and he sticks his face close to mind.

"But what about feeding?" He says and I feel myself blush.

"What! What do you know about that?" I say and he smiles.

"Just what you mumbled about. 'You'll die if you don't eat but you don't think you can kill a human." He says and I turn to the iron rod but it's completely through my ankle.

"Well you're giving me a big reason to make an exception." I say and he chuckles softly.

"You know I didn't expect to find you. I've been searching everywhere but no one expects to find a crypted." He says putting his hair in a ponytail.

"Look I really have to go so you caught me, I'll sigh an autograph but my parents are probably worried sick." I say attempting to pull the thing out of my leg but it burns my hand for some reason.

I pull my hand away in pain and glare at him which he returns with a smile.

"Your parents? Are they like you?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"My Adoptive parents." I correct even though he was half right.

"So beyond, Black woods Beast what are you?" He asks.

"What is this the Oprah show? Let me go?" I scream at him and he grabs me by my face.

"Oh come on tell me or I'll have to take you back to my lab and study you myself." He says and the threat scares me.

"I'm a halfling alright. Half incubus, you know those guys who feed off humans sexual desire." I say and he writes it down before looking confused and back to me.

"May I see your other form again?" He asks and I change for him and he studies me.

"Oh there isn't many incubus qualities in you." He says like I don't know.

"We'll I'm what happens when they start fall in love with someone they shouldn't have and I'm the unlucky result."

"You talk well in this form?" He says.

"My parents taught me to be comfortable with it, but my dad has a less steady voice in his." I say.

"So your father is like you?" He asks and I realize the jig is up.