•cared for•

Play the music when you see ⚠️

TW: puking, for people with a fear, or anxiety to it :p

Tw: slight smut

I sat on the bed as Dean started to remove anything that was remotely sharp. I looked down picking at my nails as I felt, embarrassed.
He came over to me after setting a box on a chair as he went to put a hand on my cheek.

When his hand came into my peripheral I flinched slightly as he stopped his hand. He slowly continued his motion to my cheek as he places his warm hand along it. I whined at the feeling as he rubbed his thumb along my cheek.
"It's just a precaution... nothing serious."

His thumb traces over the corner of my mouth as he moves away grabbing the box. Taking it out I look around at the now bare room. I continue to observe as I see a light grey zip-up hanging off a chair. I get up slowly making my way to it as I pick it up, pressing it to my face.

His cologne, his natural scent making me go feral. I loved how he smelt, I loved when his smell would fall onto my clothes after late night cuddling. I quickly slipped it on as it was quite big on me.
I head back to bed as I lay down curling into a ball. I felt a cloth blanket drap over me as the bed indented beside me.

I flipped around as dean smiled looking at me in his jacket. I put my hands on his chest laying my head into it smiling.
His cologne and musk making my legs tremble as I look up at him.

I slowly move up pressing my lips to his for a bit. I giggled as I pulled away laying my head into his chest. His hands tightly grip my waist as I melt under his touch.
"I love you, y/n"

"I love you too."
I said pressing a quick peck to his lips. I slowly close my eyes as I start to fall asleep.

-setting-
Kitchen, bunker
10,am
(Dean POV)
«———————»

I plate up the bacon and eggs just the way y/n likes it. I have a glass of ice water on the tray as I start to head to the room pushing open the slightly open door. I see y/n fiddling with her nails the blanket hung lowly around the dip in her waist.

I walked slowly over as I sat down the food, she threw a soft smile at me before sitting up with a soft glare.
"Thank you baby, but I'm..not really that hungry.."
She choked out as I bent down brushing her disheveled hair off her face.

She was fondling with my jacket sleeves as I took her hands into my arms. She looked at me slightly worried as they quickly faded when I gave her a soft smile.
"It's ok, you don't have to force yourself. It will be here when you want it."

she nodded taking a small piece of bacon. She took a bite before feeding me some to which I smiled and accepted.

(Y/n POV)

It was nice, just talking like there wasn't a care in the world. I slowly finished my food with the help of dean as I took a sip of water. I felt.. sick? I pushed it down as we continued to talk for a while.

He said he was going on a run, getting stuff for dinner as I kissed him bye. As he left I went to my room as I sat on my bed looking up a bit before laying back.
Suddenly I heard a knock on my door as I jumped a bit before sitting up.
"Woah, sorry."
Sam said kindly as I just chuckled it off, even though my heart was beating from the scare.