Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

It's been month since Gale and Jade have seen each other. It's been very difficult to Gale that he couldn't talk to Jade because Jade doesn't want to talk to him.

Gale was in anger, but he couldn't take that anger too much, since he love Jade so much. And he planned on getting her back. But the thing is, he couldn't think of any plans so that Mark and Jade should break up.

And when he remembered one thing, he thought it was the perfect plan to make Mark break-up with Jade so that he could get her back.

On Jade's side, she was with Mark all day long. She wasn't focused on Mark, she was thinking if she should talk to her father like a flirty b*tch so that she can make her revenge on him.

Mark was talking nonsense while they were walking to the library, and he sensed that Jade wasn't listening at all, so he shut his mouth cause he feel like he was not useful to Jade.

Jade noticed that Mark stopped talking, so she look at Mark who is now pouting, which made more handsome on his face.

Jade didn't talk or do anything, she just walk straight so that she could study for the next exam.

On Jong In's side, he keeps on thinking that girl, which is Jade. He couldn't take her off his mind. Like something was going on his mind.

So he hired an investigator to know more of Jade. It likes he recognizes her, but the thing is he can't remember who or what was that.

He feels like some part of him triggered something, but couldn't say it or doesn't know it.

He tried his best to forget the other when he met Jade, but he just couldn't. He knows that he's an old man with great handsome face, but he likes that girl. He can't control his emotions

And now, his determined to know whose Jade, and what does Jade do or things.

Author's Note:

Short update I know, but hey, I still update see? And sorry for the late update, been busy on updating my other stories. And please comment. :( And can you kindly read my new story "Admirer"? Oh Sehun is the main guy there. ;) And it's in the external link. Thanks! <3