Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jade's POV

Tch!

I hate seeing my mother bearing this pain inside of her.

This is all because of my moron father!

My mom is dying in a young age.

Tsk.

I'll get my revenge on him I swear to God.

I'll kill that bastard who left me and mom for some just a fvcking s*x!

"Jade, what are you thinking?"

Tsk.

It was my friend Gale.

"Nothing much, just thinking how to save my mom from that sick disease of hers." I said as I was packing my things in my bag.

"Tsk. Are you sure that it wasn't your dad?"

"Argh! Why do you have to interfere with my fvcking life?!"

"I'm not interfering! I just wanted to help you as a friend!" he shouted at me this time.

After he said that, I've stormed off to somewhere. A place where there is no one to talk with except to her.

And he's right, I'm thinking on how to get my revenge on my fvcking father. His always right, and that is the thing that I hate about him; his always right.

I have to visit my mom, who is clearly in the hospital because of some sort of disease. I didn't even know how it just came in to her.

I think it was breast cancer or something, but the hell I care. I just wanted to visit her when I have fre time.

Now, I'm close to the hospital where my mom is confined.

The nurses already knows me, since this is the hospital that mom gave birth to me.

I don't know what stage is she on, the only matter is I need her to be strong, and live her life to the fullest.

Now, I'm in front of her door. I'm scared that when I look at her, she's gone. She's the only person that I have, except for Gale of course.

Knowing the fact that she might die any second now.

To be continue...

Author's Note:

Thanks kay @alphate- for making the cover!

VOTE 

          COMMENT! :)

edited on: 5/1/15