Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jade's POV

He was throwing my clothes everywhere. I can see myself half naked.

His being harsh while taking my clothes off. I've never seen Gale like this, he was always nice, and he would take everything slowly. But now is, it's not.

I'm getting scared right now, I'm seeing a different side of him.  

This is the first time I saw him like this.

I'm crying hard, screaming to stop, and calling someone to help me, but nothing happen.

"Help! Please! Gale! Stop please!" I screamed at him, he was still doing his thing.

I'm really scared right now, I'm afraid, I'm crying, I don't know what to do.

I just gave him myself. I'm tired of fighting.

He was still kissing my neck, he removed all my clothes, everything, even my underwears.

I'm crying, hoping that he would stop what his doing.

But my hopes let me down. He still continued it.

I just closed my eyes, so that I wouldn't see that horrible things that he have done to me.

I can feel that his hands are roaming all over my body.

I'm shaking when he was doing that.

It wasn't like the old times.

I started to cry, that was the only thing that I can do right now.

I'm covering my chest, 'cause I didn't want him to touch them, but karma comes, he hold it like he was carrying two balls.

It made me scream, it hurts so much.

He was pinching my nipples, both at them, at the same time.

"You like that huh?" Gale said.

I looked at him with disbelieves.

My eyes were swollen right now, cause I kept crying. I coldn't see straight, but I can see Gale in front of me, taking advantage of me.

He was still kissing me, and still holding my breast and he was folding them. I couldn't help it, but I moaned at what he was doing. 

Then, I can feel he was rubbing his throbing hard dick on my legs. I can tell that he was to enter me.

Before I could act or anything, he put the head of his dick inside me.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain.

When he entered me fully, he started his pace really fast.

I'm crying harder right now, he was neverr like this to me.

He was holding my shoulders real tight, then he put but of my legs on his waist, so that he can enter me fully.

It brought me pleasure having sex with him, but at the same time that he was making me cry, making him hate him.

And right now, I'm screaming pleasures pleasures that couldn't be explain. But it was was mixed with angerness, scared, etc.

I'll just got through this, even if I don't want it, this is my punishment for breaking Gale's heart after all.