Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Today is the day that I have to find my father, Kim Jong In  A.K.A  Kai. That was his profile say so, I've found his profile with the help of my 2 best friends of course.

And those are Abigail and Jake. Gale? Well he's also my best friend, but we end up being together. But not right now, I have to get my revenge to my father before my mom dies.

And I don't want him to be a distraction to what I've been doing.

Right now, we're  eating lunch at the cafeteria, and thinking of a way that we could find where my father is.

"Hey, this are your father's other files. I've found out that he works in JK corporation, it says here, that he is the not yet the one who controls it. It's still in your grandfather's hand," Abigail said.

Here's another thing, Gale and Abigail are twins. It's in their surname, that's why their twin, but not like identical twins, their faces are different.

"Yeah, in it, it says that your grandfather is thinking about giving it to his grandchild Mark-"

"What the hell? He has a son?" I didn't let Jake finish what his about to say.

"Wait, just let me finish what am about to say okay?" I nodded at him as a yes, "Mark, is your cousin. He's your aunt's son okay? Now,  I've made a research about it him.  It says that he studies at... here. He's a senior in this school."

"What?!  Mark, the varsity player of the basketball team?  Our senior here in school, and that playboy?" I couldn't believe it! His my cousin?!

"Yeah, he's your cousin-"  I didn't let Jake finish what he was going to say cause I cut him off.

Mark, Mark was my ex-boyfriend.

Before me and Gale became a couple, Mark courted me back then. Sh*t! I can't believe this!  I've dated Mark many times, and we've kissed a lot. Sh*t! Curse this effin' life of mine!

I went to my locker, I saw a bench near it. I suddenly sat on it, trying to process everything that Jake just said. I couldn't believe it! Mark is my cousin?! Screw this life!

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked up and saw.

"Sh*t" I hissed quietly so that he couldn't hear me say it.

"Ahmm, yeah. I'm fine, I better get going. My friends might look for me." I was about to stand up when suddenly he pulled me by my arm, and he hugged me.

"Jade, I want you back." After that, I couldn't think of anything.

I'm getting stress. I mean, I'm looking for my fvcking father of mine, and his wasting my time on useless sh*t.

"Mark, not right now. Please?" I said to him, I don't him as a boyfriend. Now that I've known he's my cousin.

"Please what? I can't take this anymore Jade, I want you back to my life again. Like we use to do-"

I didn't let him finish cause I don't want to think right now, my mind is in getting my revenge.

Author's Note:

Hello! ^O^

Hihihi ^^ This chapter is dedicated to my Dara! *U*

Please do comment! I would really appreciate about what you think about this book. :)

And don't forget to comment! =)

Sorry for my wrong grammars, it's not my fault. It's my fingers. :3

edited on:5/1/15