author's note + a prequel

hi guys~ since i love all of yooouuuu, i'm going to post the prequel of 'kim jong in's daughter.' so that you have the idea of what i'm going to post next. c; and the title is 'twins' yet, i'm not sure if i'm going to post it now or the next few months, because i'm not sure about the title. and the cover though.

so if you have any suggestions about the title, leave a comment. :) i would love to know your ideas.

but, if there is no comments about the title, then i guess the title will be 'twins' then, and i hope you have the idea of the plot. :)

so here's the sneak peek of the prequel twins. :))

Her Point of view

He has the life that my twin had should have, he ruined everything.

He ruined my brother's life, and now his gonna pay for it; big time.

I don't care if his a millionaire or what, but I'm dead serious about getting my revenge on him.

His the main reason why my brother is having a hard time right now; and I know that my twin still loves that stupid little b*tch.

"Ma'am, everything is ready." 

This is the new beginning to ruin someone's life. I don't care if someone will get hurt or what, but the hell I care. I just wanted my revenge.

"We'll leave by 30 minutes." I said to the worker.

After those 2 years, my brother suffered a lot. He still wants that stupid b*tch. And now his crazy;he's gone mad. But I guess that's love huh? Being crazy and stuffs. But I will never love; love is for dumb people who couldn't control their own crazy feelings.

Right now, I'm guessing they both have the life that they wanted too; but sorry to say, but everything that they both have now is going to be a junk that no one wants to pick it up.

"Gale, are you sure about this?" I asked him sincerely since his still my brother and my twin after all.

As I asked him that question, he looked at me with those serious eyes of him, "I'm dead serious Jade, let's just begin everything from the very start of the story. So all of us can have a happy ending." he said and laugh at the same time. But his laugh was different; it was like he was already possessed by a demonic creature.

Just like what he said, in every story there is a happy ending. And he needs to be with his happy ending, with that stupid sl*t Jade.

And now that my brother is finally free, he kept telling me to help him win Jade again.

Tsk. What's with that stupid two face b*tch anyway? She's just an ordinary person, nothing to be special to be precised.

I'm not hoping that we could be friends, since, after all she's the main reason why this bullsh*t happened to me and my brother.

And I hope that she would like what my brother is planning; because I'm sure my brother would like it more.

"Let's go sis, we can't miss our flight." Gale said.

After all the bullsh*t that had happened, about Jake and Gale, I am one hundred percent sure that I'm going to crush Kim Jong In's life, while Jade will have to suffer with Gale the rest of her life.

And since his my twin, I guess helping him is not bad after all. 'Cause I'm going to get my revenge to the both of them.

————————————

a/n: yes i know, lame. :( and short to mention. and i hope you had the idea right? right? XD the story twins will be full english, since i've noticed that my story 'kim jong in's daughter' is (not really) popular to some country. and i want them to understand what my story is all about. lol. ;-;

and hashtag: prayforthephilippines guys. there was a 7.2 magnitude in some places there. (lolol i'm in the ph right now. ;-;) and let us all pray.

and don't forget to comment!!! :D comment!!!

and one last thing, even though that kai is totally hot, he can still beat you boyfriend by just showing you his hip thrust and sexy smile. :p (lol XD)