𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

AN: From here the story might change between different people's POV's but I'm not sure x

------------------------------------------------------

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

The next morning the wolves stayed hidden in the vent until they heard everyone gather in the auditorium for the student president sign up. As the last two humans ran past the vent, the wolves started piling out and into the corridor.

"The great Alpha's near." Wyatt announced as he caught her scent.

"Focus." Willa said to her brother. "Remember, we're fierce, we're savage."

"We're werewolves!" Wynter exclaimed, making Willow and Willa smile.

"That's right, Wynter." Willow smiled, looking at her mate with love.

"We're scared of nothing." Wynter smirked.

"Except silver." Wyatt argued.

Wynter took a deep breath, "Yeah, sliver" she agreed.

"And ticks." Wyatt added. Both Willa and Willow share a look before looking back at the two.

"And rabies." Wynter finished.

"Come on," Wyatt said, ending the conversation about what scared them. "if we're quiet, we can be in and out of here before they even know we're here."

As if on cue, one of the wolves behind he four talking picked up a silver trophy which burned his hands; he yelped, making the pack look at him, throwing it into the air. A female wolf caught the trophy making her yelp in pain before throwing it to a few more wolves before it finally got too Wynter.

"Ah, Sliver! Oh, pain!" She yelped, throwing it up and down to escape the burning. "I can take it!" The female wolf held the trophy as it sizzled her hands. Willow watched her mate with a mixture of shock, surprise and concern. "No I can't!" Wynter quickly threw the trophy out of her hands and as it was coming down Willow caught it by the wooden base.

"Nice grab." Willa complemented, Willow nodded in thanks as she handed the trophy to Wyatt who placed it on a shelf behind him. "Come on." She added, starting to walk away.