𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

AN: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and ben will be refuted to as the VK's because it's easier to write and read then 'The VK's plus Ben'.

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

The next day the pack of werewolves walked in growling and snarling at everyone making them scream and run away. Willow, Willa, Wyatt and Wynter where at the front, leading the pack.

"These sheep just let us in?" Willa asked in an amused tone. "Baaaad idea." She smirked.

"We agreed to play nice." Wyatt said to Willa and Willow, knowing the white haired wolf wouldn't stay quiet for long.

"Oh, this is me being nice." Willow smirked as she went over to some lockers and dragged her claws against it. Wyatt sighed.

"Now let's find that moonstone." Willa announced.

Willow went to grab Wynter's hand but realised she wasn't there. She turned around to see her girlfriend taking a drink from the water fountain making her giggle quietly as she went over. She grabbed her hand, smiling as Wynter looked up startled and dragged her to catch up with the rest of the pack after hearing Willa's calls for them.

As the bell rang all the wolves howled before heading off to their classes.

A little while later a few wolves where gathered in the library looking through the history books for anything about where the moonstone was hidden.

Addison was walking down the isle when she noticed Wyatt reading a book upside down. She cleared her throat turning the book the right way up as Wyatt laughed awkwardly.

She walked away and sat at the table with Bree, who was doing her homework.

Winter leaned over Bree's shoulder, making Bree uncomfortable. Winter suddenly snatched the girls homework and stuffed it in her mouth greedily.

"Hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree exclaimed, making Willow chuckle as she walked over to Winter and held out her hand.

Wynter looked at her, not wanting to hand it over but a look from the white haired wolf made her drop the saliva covered paper into her hand. Willow grimaced a little as she quickly tipped it onto the rest of Bree's homework.

"Eww!" Bree whined.

"What did you expect?" Willow asked humorously.