𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"We're sorry

"We're sorry." Carlos, Jay, Mal and Evie spoke together.

Willow scoffed "Really?" They all nodded "Wow." she breathed shaking her head "All it took was for me to run away for you to care? Pathetic."

"Willow please." Evie pleaded "We're so sorry for everything we did to you. You didn't deserve any of it."

"We did it because you made us nervous." Mal admitted quietly, shocking Willow.

"What? Why?" She quizzed.

"You were different from everyone else on the isle." Jay explained "We didn't know what to do so we did that. I guess we hoped we could change what you where by doing it."

Willow sighed, glancing over to the three remaining wolves who all stood up ready to come over but Willow shook her head. "Why didn't you just talk to me instead of beating me?" She asked quietly.

"Because that's not who we where." Mal stated "We sorted everything out with violence and trick and pranks. We never talked like we should have."

Willow chewed her lip nervously she already forgave them like she said in her note she was just hesitant about the four.

"Like I said in my note, I already forgave you, for everything. I'm just hesitant being around you four." she turned to Carlos "Especially you. We used to be so close but as soon as I became different you hated me. That was so hard Carlos. I had to watch the person I loved the most turn against me because I was different!" Carlos let a tear escape. Willow was right, they used to be closer then him and Jay.

"Willow... I know how much of an idiot I've been for everything I did to you, I know we can never have the same relationship but please. Can we be brother and sister again?" Willow let a couple of tears escape before quickly wiping them away.

Instead of answering she pulled her brother in for a hug. Carlos let out a shaky breath happy to be in his sisters arms again.

Willow looked at the others who where smiling and motioned for them to join the hug, which they did. They all laughed pulling away wiping their tears. (Even Jay and Mal where crying a little shocking Willa seeing as they never cry.)

Willow motioned for Wynter, Willa and Wyatt to come over, which they did and stood behind her. They where no longer glaring although they where tense around them. Mal motioned for a boy in a blue suit to come over, who Willow recognized as Ben.

He came over and wrapped an arm around Mal, Willow raise a brow in surprise. A brown shaggy dog jumped into Carlos's arms confusing Willow even more.

"Willow this is Ben, my boyfriend." Mal said with a smile.

Ben smiled at the white haired girl "Do you remember me?"

Willow smiled back, nodding "How could I forget? You gave me a shot at a new life." She paused for a moment "Two things... Are you King now or still Prince Ben? and 2 When did you two get together?"

The group chuckled "I'm king Ben now." Ben replied with a smile. Willow smirked as she, Wynter, Willa and Wyatt bowed playfully making everyone laugh.

"And 2," Mal spoke "Ben and I got together because I spelled him when we tried to get the wand. He broke the spell on the first date." Everyone chuckled at that "He stayed with me and we have been dating ever since the coronation."

Willow smiled "I'm glad your happy." Mal smiled as Ben wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the top of her head.

"This is Dude." Carlos spoke up, motioning to the dog. Willow smiled rubbing behind Dude's ear making his tail wag happily.

"Never thought you would get over your fear of dogs." She laughed. Carlos chuckled petting Dude.

"Who are the other three?" Evie asked.

"Oh!" Willow exclaimed forgetting she hadn't introduced them. She pointed at Wyatt first "This is Wyatt, my adopted brother and one of best friends." She pointed at Willa next "This is Willa, My alpha, adopted sister and another best friend."

Willow smiled pulling Wynter into her arms "And finally, this is Wynter, my mate, my girlfriend, my best friend and my world." Wynter smiled happily pecking her lips softly.

The VK's smiled at the couple.

"Cute!" Evie squealed making them all laugh.

"We need to get going" Willa announced to Willow, who nodded in agreement.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Willow hugged all the VK's before running off with the wolves.

------------------------------------------------------

AN: Don't forget to like, vote and comment x