THH-25

1 year later

~Storm pov~

I paced back and forth looking at Bianca breast feeding while getting her make up done

"I swear the things Bianca do is crazy even on your wedding day you doing the most" Breah said

"Listen my daughter is hungry she gonna eat regardless" Bianca said

"I know that's right" pinky said

Bianca sister ladybug wasn't here she was in jail.

"Alright I'm done where my cover up" Bianca asked and I passed it to her.

"Ight good" she said

Then Bianca mom took my niece her name was Keilaya. I thought the name was so pretty better than what our crackhead parents gave us.

"You ladies ready?" The planner said coming in the dressing room.

"Yeah 5 more minutes" Bianca mom said

I sneaked away to my brother room and called for sincere.

"Wassup baby?" He asked me

"Dont purpose to me" I said

"Like ever or now?" Sincere asked confused as ever.

"I mean now dummy I gotta finish school and stuff" I said smiling

"I wasn't until you finish school, what you going to school for again?" He asked me

"As of right now very undecided" I said laughing.

"Aw that's just great, but we got 5 minutes Wanna do anything?" Sincere asked me

"No you nasty" I said I kissed him really quick and ran back to the dressing room.

"Alright ladies it's time" the planner said

Bianca got up and smiled "oh god I'm about to get married" Bianca said

"Congratulations" I said

Bianca laughed "girl shut up" she said I smiled and hugged her.

"This is your day you got this" I said to her

"Thank Stormi" she said

We all walked out. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen was standing side by side I was the maid of honor Ermias was the flower boy with sky and they was throwing them petals ,everyone started walking down the aisle. I was walking with Boogie. It was fine with me. We started walking down the aisle together arm and arm I wanted to cry it was so beautiful.

We finished walking down and parted ways and I stood there and looked at comet he was so handsome I wanted to cry so bad.

"Dont cry pussy" Breah said making me smile. Then Bianca started walking down. I watched her walk down with her dad I smiled so big it was finally happening after all this time together I ain't never think this day was coming but here it was.

Bianca was crying and she got to my brother and he patted her face I taught him that.

I heard clapping I looked and saw pinky ghetto ass clapping. Making the room laugh. I took the flowers from Bianca and they held hands.

The pastor was now talking to do their vows they was writing shit they already and everyone already knew how much they loved each other.

~*~

It was now time for the reception everyone done changed it was time to get the party started. I was sitting there with sincere,Kane,breah,beef,pinky and pigeon. They had an open bar and the champagne was poppin on the hoes. My brother and Bianca was being ghetto of course and they was dancing they asses off. The kiddies was with Bianca parents and aunt Claire she loves kids.

Sincere got up and poked my shoulder.

"What?" I asked him

"Let's dance show these old folks off" he said

I laughed and got up I pulled down my dress and took his hand for us to dance. Sincere took my hand and went to the dance floor and he held me close as we danced.

"You look so good" sincere said to me

"Thank you just so you know I don't got no underwear on" I said smiling

"Aye we can go bust one out in the mean time" he said I looked at my watch.

"Definitely but after my toast. I pulled away from sincere and he pulled me back for a kiss.

"Good luck" he said

"Thanks" I said I went to the dj and got a glass and the mic he turned off the music and I clanked my glass.

"Hello? Attention attention all eyes on me 1,2,3 listen baby" I said making everyone laugh.

"Alright good night everyone and welcome to Bianca and Comet butterfly reception, thank you for coming out to the wedding to see these two beautiful people get married I'm Storm butterfly the sister of the groom. I just wanna say how so proud and happy to have Bianca and comet in my life. Bianca has been with my brother since high school his senior year and has not left his side and I think that is the most beautiful thing I ever witnessed from all the disfunction we have around us. Bianca and comet has been parent figures to me since I could remember, but now she has my niece and nephew-" I was cut off by a little voice.

"Hi auntie" I heard.

"Hi my baby Ermias, Bianca and comet I'm over the moon you two are married now and I love you both more than I can express it and I wanna say thank you for all you both have done it's been a blessing to see the journey now as I get off this mic, let's drink big people drinks and get litt!" I said and everyone started clapping

I put the mic back and went to the dance floor and went to Bianca and comet and hugged them both.

"That was very touching Stormi" Bianca said

"Thanks you know I ain't the one to do sappy Shit" I said laughing

"Oh yeah this too emotional for you gangsta" comet said

"Whatever" I said smiling I walked away from them and back to my friends.

"Let's dance guys come on" I said

They all got up and sincere grabbed me and we snuck away for a quickie in the bathroom. Most weddings do end up like this.

___________________________________

End of the chapter guys it finally happened after all this time. Bianca and comet finally getting married purrr Storm really did improve right? Next and final chapter is going to be a time jump I can see into the future. Go ray, thats so Raven.  I hope y'all enjoyed make sure to comment and vote my loves.