Paralyzed

You and Marcus have been dating for a year. Recently Marcus hasn't been doing well mentally and you have started noticing that he has been beginning to hang out with the wrong type of people. Sometimes when he comes over to visit you he would smell like alcohol, he would always say that the people he was hanging around with were drinking but you didn't be him.

Marcus stood at his locker in school with a bunch of his new friends. As soon as you approached them you could smell the alcohol that they had all consumed before coming into school. "Hey," You say and tried to hug Marcus but he denied you and hummed a response. You rolled your eyes and walked away, you didn't have time for his nonsense today.

Throughout the day you noticed that Marcus was trying to be as for away from you as he possibly could. At lunch time you had, had enough and went to confront him about it. "Marcus, can I have a word?" You say as you walked up to his group of friends. Marcus sighed loudly and walked over to you. "What," He said. "You have been trying to avoid me all day, what is wrong with you?" You ask. "Nothing Y/N" He tried to walk away but you grabbed his arm which he quickly pulled away from you. "Marcus, I can't be in a relationship with you, if you are going to avoid me." You say. "I Don't Care!" Marcus yelled. " I don't know if you noticed Y/N but I no longer feel things! I'm paralyzed mentally and there is nothing you can do to help me." "Marcus, you can get help." You say feeling guilty for making Marcus shout his problems out in front of everyone in the cafeteria.

"I don't want help, Y/N" Marcus shook his head. "We are through, Marcus!" You said quietly and walked away.