I have loved you since we were 18

Marcus and (Y/N) have been married since they were 18 and lived a very long happy life together. Recently (Y/N) passed away due to old age and it tore Marcus apart.

"How are you holding up, Dad?" Marcus and (Y/N)'s son asked his father, Marcus and (Y/N) had 4 kids together and even had a few grandchildren. The oldest son has been visiting Marcus every day as he hadn't left the house since (Y/N) died 2 weeks ago. "Ok, I guess..." Marcus says sadly and remembered the last time he saw you.

He Remembered walking into the hospital room and saw you laying there with a breathing tube into your nose and a wire attached to you. he walked over to your bedside and you placed your weak hand on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. "I'm finally going back to the playground." She says her voice trailing off as she spoke. Marcus and (Y/N) referred to their younger years as the playground as they use to go on crazy adventures together and it was all fun and games for them.

Marcus smiled at her and kissed one more time before the heart machine let out a loud beep sound and doctors and nurses came running into the room and kicked Marcus out. That was the last time he saw you or held you in his arms.

"Dad" The Oldest son waved his hand in front of his father's face.

"Sorry," Marcus says and stared at the floor. "I just miss your mother so much..."