11. Flirt encounter

JIMIN POV

I really felt this pleasured after a long time. This random chic was so damn good that I cummed twice last night. Even her soft moans were reverberating in the room, probably the next room has heard it too but who are we kidding, this is a motle and people come here to do what I did, don't they?

But my statement contradicts with the person who travels with me, Kim Taehyung. Yes, he seldom decides to sleep with someone although I have heard his partners saying he's so amazing at it. It kinda challenges everyone in the group except Jungkook and Jin hyung since the former was still single while the latter was in a relationship with IU noona.

Taehyung had book a private room downstairs all for himself as he didn't wanted to experience the audio resonating from this room. He always warned me to cut the ties next morning,with the girl who was laying beside me.

It was right though, we were in search of Jungkook from the last few days although for hiding this fact we say that it's because of my habit to visit famous clubs, we were foaming from city to city.

I knew he also loves checking out girls but he just doesn't accept it whenever I caught him red handed. Always making me the flirty one while I am as ordinary as any other man trying to enjoy life as long as I could.

I get up and dress myself as it was the time to leave. I glanced at the snoring girl on the bed, she was sound asleep from all the work we did last night. She had to have a deep sleep since we were quite rough leaving her sore.

I was about to button up my shirt when someone knocked in the door. It must be that bear boy, who like always would nag me to hurry. I sighed and went to open the door, and to my surprise instead of him there was a girl in white tee.

"Hi, beautiful..What can I do for you?"

"Stop being a jerk! You totally ruined my sleep last night."

"So what do you want from me? Apology? Sorry because I am not sorry. It wasn't my fault when I had a good night. This building was made for stuffs like this but if a kid like you consider it a hotel then I don't have anything to say."

After saying that I was about to close the door but she placed her foot in between before I could swing the door. She grabs the door and reopen it, surprisingly she had a lot of strength than any usual girl I came across.

"What do you want?" I said getting irritated with her rudeness.

"Apologize! Now!"

"Woah.. Gimme a break. I told you I don't have anything to be sorry about, in fact aren't you here to do the same?" I grinned getting closer to her while she was stiff on her spot. She arched her eyebrows, rolling her eyes.

She smirked crossing her arms and moved against me. I backed off but soon I felt my foot sting. Cleaning her jaw she was basically crushing me with her shoes.

I screamed jerking to hold the foot in my hand. It was so painful that I couldn't bear to control my rage, tear drops escaping from the corner of the eyes. I stopped turning, knitting my eyebrows I pointed to her and started cursing her. She had been standing still while yawning like I was talking nonsense, it just triggered my anger to another level and I started yelling on her.

"Are you deaf? You little piece of shi-"

"How dare you talk to her like that?!!!"

I froze when I heard someone raising his voice behind my back but it kinda felt familiar to me like I was used of hearing this man. My tensed muscles loosened and my lips part, all senses concentrated on the voice while I could see the girl's confused eyes on my face.