Chapter 7: The change of the past

Ohm had to keep himself calm or else he was capable of murdering everyone in the throne hall

Ohm had to keep himself calm or else he was capable of murdering everyone in the throne hall. An hour ago his general, the dragon and Fluke's personal attendant came back with the news that someone had kidnapped his omega without leaving any traces. Ohm, who was already against Fluke going out without his permission due to his pregnancy and easy target for his enemies, was currently boiling in anger. His golden eyes glowed intensely as he glared down at the three men kneeling before him, "How come none of you were near him?"

Ohm's voice was dark and intimidating, which made the prime minister standing on the side also tremble in fear, "Your highness, you have to calm down-" Prem tried, "Calm down?" He turned his head slowly to Prem, "My husband is pregnant and taken somewhere I do not even know. He is probably terrified and confused and you are asking me to calm down?" Ohm stood up, his pheromones thick and heavy, "I want every knight in this goddamn empire to search for him and bring me the one who is responsible for this,"

He looked at his subordinates, "Understand?" He asked with a dark tone and everyone lowered their heads, "Understand, your highness." They said in unison and Ohm walked away with big steps. His mind was in chaos and despair, trying hard not to burst out in anger. Passing the servants and knights through the hallways, Ohm didn't spare them any glances. Only his glaring golden eyes made them all quiver in fear as he walked straight to his chambers.

Inside he pulled off his cape abruptly and slammed his hands hard on the table, "Dammit!" He cussed as he pushed his bangs behind. His hands were trembling and his wolves enraged by the sudden disappearance of his omega. He felt restless as he couldn't sense him anywhere and his scent inside the room made him crazy and wanted the omega back to his side as fast as possible.

Without hesitation he burst out of his chambers towards the Rose palace where all the consorts resided and upon arriving all servants quivered of the heavy and intimidating scent he was emitting. "Bring me lady Saya." He demanded. Not long after a lady with jet black hair and emerald eyes bowed behind him and seeing her uncaring posture made Ohm mad as hell, "You have five seconds to tell me where his grace is," he said cold heartedly.

The lady on the other kept her unbothered face, "I do not know what his highness is talking about," she said. Ohm was growing impatient as dragging this unnecessary discussion would give him less time to save his omega. Then he pulled out a magical device, created by the royal sorcerers of Eblor. It was a communication tool that only the emperor possessed and given to the captains of his army units.

A hologram of Saya's home castle was shown and the imperial knights surrounding the castle, "Give me the place or else I will order my men to destroy everything," he threatened and Saya gasped in shock, "Your highness! You will start a war!" She finally showed more emotions this time. However, Ohm didn't care about anything else but the safety of his husband and unborn child, "Five seconds." He gritted his teeth.

Lady Saya's eyes moved chaotically as she began to panic, "If you destroy my father's land, many nobles will start to riot!" Ohm glared, "Five!" He remembered her again and the lady started to stutter in fear, "There is no guarantee he is still alive!" Ohm's golden eyes flared up and his wolf appeared between them. The black wolf growled so loud that it made the lady fall on her knees, "He is captured by the Grand Priest!" She finally confessed, but the emperor seemed to want to know more.