George | Adhd

Information: you have adhd and didn't tell George. 

Pronouns : she/her 

Warnings : 

First pov: George 

——————————————————————————————

I was streaming and was going to use some of the stream for a video. I looked over at the comments and saw them spamming 

Who's tapping 

Can whoever's tapping stop

That tapping is really annoying 

After seeing that I realized y/n was tapping her fingers in my desk. I was talking before so I guess I didn't notice but now I do. "Y/n?" I asked. "Yeah" she responded. "Can you stop tapping your fingers on my desk"I said. It sounded a little rude but she wouldn't take it that way. She stopped tapping for a little. 

(40 minutes later)

I looked at the chat and they're at it again. 

Chat: 

    The tapping is back 

    It's slower and quieter this time 

    Yeah I agree 

    Can you ask her to stop 

    Can she stop

(No ones pov) 

"Y/n can you stop tapping your foot" said George. To y/n he sounded mad. She didn't answer and just stormed out of the room and slammed the door. George was very confused. Chat do you know why y/n just stormed off. 

Chat : 

  You sounded mad at her 

  Yeah you did 

  You sounded annoyed or mad 

  I agree so she probably got mad that your mad 

 He had enough. "I'm gonna go apologize to y/n and I expect you guys to apologize on my next stream." With that he ended the stream and went to y/n. 

 "Hey y/n I'm sorry for sounding mad I swear I wasn't" George said sweetly. "I was mad at you but also myself. I-I can't c-control it" she started crying. George was confused again. "What do you mean you can't control it?"he asked. "I have adhd I can't control how much I tap my fingers or foot or how hyper I am. I just can't." She replied. "Sweetie you should have told me sooner. I will put out a post telling them to stop commenting on it." He told her. "You don't have to do that." She said quietly. "Well I'm going to cause I love you"

GeorgeNotFound  @GeorgeNotFound

          @y/n_is_Pog has adhd and can't control when she's she's tapping. With that said please stop making comments on it especially the chat. 

 User1 | @y/n_is_pog I'm sorry. I have adhd too. If I had known I wouldn't have said anything.

 WilburSoot | @y/n_is_Pog I'll try to stop asking you to stop tapping 

 User11 | @y/n_is_Pog I'm sorry!! 

  And 3000+ more 

——————————————————————————————

Eat something 

Drink something 

Love you!!