Quackity | Casino

Summary : Y/n is a well know gambler and casino owner on the Dreamsmp and one day Quackity comes in (dsmp au)

Pronouns : she/her

Warning : none

First pov: no one 

———————————————————————————————

Y/n was very well known on the Dream smp, not for her pvp skills, no she was known for gambling. Y/n was a successful gambler in the lore. She didn't have a city or anything in the lore all she had was her casino. She built it by herself and it's very detailed. It took a month and 1/2 to complete but it's her pride and joy. 

Lots of people come and gamble and her Casino and she only had 1 competitor,

 Quackity

Quackity and her had always been rivals and it definitely didn't help that they both had casinos amd that her and sapnap were close friends. To Quackity it seemed like Y/n just had to have what he had but for Y/n she thought it was the opposite and that Quackity had to have what she had. In reality they didnt get along because they were similar, so similar that it just wasnt possible for them to be friends. 

Sapnap was very annoyed at the 2 so he made Quackity go to Y/n's casino. "I may be here but I'm not gonna gamble. Everyone knows the house always wins" Sapnap sighed and said "I don't care that your not gonna gamble. I just want you to talk to Y/n. Were here so go find her, I have stuff to do" with that he walked away. "OMG YOUR REALLY GONNA LEAVE ME HERE" Sapnap had already walked away so it did no good. 

"Hey ugly ducking! Why are you in my casino? Come to gamble?" Quackity laughed a little " The only place I gamble is in my own casino. As you know the house always wins" Y/n laughed "I would gamble at your casino but I'm not going there. Anyways if your not gonna gamble leave. I have things to do" Quackity thought about leaving before realizing he had nothing to do. "Wait will you show me around first" Y/n thought "I guess I have enough time" she started walking and he followed. They started making jokes with each other and getting along. 

"Hey! Wait whats going on?" Sapnap had a very confused look on his face. "SAPNAP!! OMG I havent seen you in forever! I missed you!" Y/n said as she hugged him tightly. "I missed you too! Were you just getting along with Quackity?" She looked away. "No i would never. In fact, take that thing away from my casino. Also come see me soon!" She winked at Quackity. 

They had quickly become friends but she wouldn't admit that

————————————————————————————————

Thanks to my friend for providing the perfect background noise and motivation