Chapter 14 Edison

Edison

"Are you ready for me to change your life?" I ask her, while taking her hand. It feels amazing to simply touch her, I can only imagine how good it will feel when I finally stick my dick in her. Fuck me!

I'm torn between not wanting to turn into some poor sap for this girl, the other half is like fuck it and let her turn me into mush.

I'm failing desperately at keeping up this facade, so she doesn't learn how much she affects me. It's hard to concentrate anytime I'm near her. It's officially a lost cause tonight, with the way she's looking in that dress.

I notice when I grabbed her hand, I felt this foreign sensation where we touch. It's the same sensation I felt, when she was choking me the other night. She has that same uncertainty in her eyes.

This is good, really good. I can have fun with this. I think I'm going to find a lot of reasons to touch my little wolf. Especially if I'm rewarded with how her face is looking right now. I think she likes it.

I escort her out of her room but not before I lean back, taking in the nice view of her ass. Her whole back, centimeters to the valley in between her cheeks, is exposed to me in this dress. Is she taunting me?

I can't help but trace my fingers down the small of her back. I love the way her body responds to my touch. I test my luck, sliding my fingers down below the dip in her dress. I wanted to test my theory, to see if she was able to wear underwear in a dress like that. I also wanted to finger her as well. What can I say I like to multitask.

Before I can confirm, she's turning in my arms. facing me. "Do I need to bring tennis shoes? Are we taking the Subway there?" She asks

"The subway? Do I look like someone who rides the subway?"

"I don't know. I was just asking because it's a nice distance from here. I hope you don't plan on me walking there in these heels."

I can't help but to shake my head. I didn't know my little wolf was a comedian. I don't reply to her. Still holding her hand, I continue to escort her outside.
Where my Pagani Huayra, sports car, is there waiting for me. Like the gentleman I am, I open the door for her, assisting her inside. I make my way over to the driver's seat, adjusting myself before I hope inside.

Thoughts of fucking her on the hood of the car or better yet pulling her over to straddle my lap. I would immediately thrust inside her, after she finishes sucking my dick.

An involuntary moan forces itself out of my throat, at the thought. "Are you ready?" She asks. I'm ready for a lot of things little wolf, all of them end with you screaming my name. I think to myself.

"Extremely." I reply, while I rub my hand up her thigh. I almost get to my prize before she snaps out of her trance and slaps my hand away. Fine by me, I like them feisty. I shift my car into gear and speed off. It doesn't take long for us to get to club Rain. I pull up front of the building and hop out. I'm over to Marie's door before she figures out how to open it.

I'm very pleased with all of my establishments but club Rain is my baby. She's my first one I step up here in New York. Beforehand, my father strictly had me running all of his companies he had stolen over the years. I was proud to have something of my own. Rain was just the beginning, I have other clubs, bars, and restaurants. I even have an exclusive vamp club called 'Bank' it's underneath an actual blood bank, that I own as well. I wonder how some of the humans would react knowing, their blood was flowing straight though the tube, to a vampire.

Enough of this boring crap, let's focus on this ass that swaying in front of me. I know she's wearing this 'fuck em' dress because she's hurt about Square, and not because of me. I'm ok with that, just like I'm ok with myself for texting Lori and asking her to come home, because Square missed her.